fifteen.

tw: smut

tw: smut

"I WANT YOU TO CUM ON MY COCK."

A breathless gasp fell from the nacked girls lips as Fred moved away, pulling off his boxers. He didn't move nearly as soft as he did with her dress as he was now desperate for her, ready to fill her up and he couldn't wait any longer. He flung his boxers on the ground and her eyes widened when she watched his cock hit his stomach.

The wetness between her legs growing at the sight of his size. She wimpered, wondering how the hell he was ever going to fit in her. Her heart beat statically as he brought himself closer, his warm hands lightly gripping onto the back of her thighs. He pulled her down on her bed, giving Fred room to situate himself in between her legs.

"Fuck." He glanced up at her, "you look so pretty like this. All ready and open for me, my pretty little girl."

One of his hands rested upon her thigh, his thumb moved delicately, swiping over the inflamed skin. Madelyn was panting, both excited and nervously. She'd never felt anything like this before, the ache in her core and the butterflies in her stomach. Although his eyes were hungry, Fred's chocolate eye's stared into her bright blye ones as though she were the most fragile piece of glass in the world.

"Are you sure you want this?" His hand ran up and down her thigh as he stared at her with uncertanty. "We don't have to."

"I'm sure, Freddie. Please-" She whimpered, his touch sending goosebumps down her skin.

"Please what? Tell me what you want me to do." He said, his breath hot near her ear as he nipped on the skin near her jaw. She squirmed and gripped onto his biceps with her danty hands.

"Please fuck me."

Their lips met once more, lips tilted upwards. He bit her lip slightly to open her mouth and slipped his tongue in. She intertwined one of her hands into his hair and pulled him in closer as his hands ran up and down the sides of her body. Maddie gasped when Fred aligned himself with her enterance, the tip of his cock slick with her wtness as he ever so slightly inching inwards.

The grip on him tightened, no doubt leaving tiny little cresent moons against his skin. She whimpered as he pushed himself in deeper and Fred groaned, his lips pressed against her forehead. "You're doing so well, shit. So fucking tight." He groaned as he tried to remain going in slowly, trying to stretch her out and not go in too fast. "Good girl, so fucking good."

He fully entered her body, a sharp pain emitted and she gasped. He held back a few times, allowing her to get used to his size. He did this a few times until her winces turned into soft moans.

"Fuck." She whimpered, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back against the pillow.

Fred buckled his hips more aggressively, and quickened the pace. Maddie grabbed onto his biceps to steady herself while he pumped in and out of her.