fourteen.

tw: smutalso like very sorry for the cliff hanger <3

tw: smut
also like very sorry for the cliff hanger <3

"YOU READY?" Hermione smirked, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Maddie bit her lip, nodding in response.

They made their way down the corridors with the rest of the girls from their house, anxiety and excitement bubbling inside them. Giggles filled the halls with the sound of heels clicking against the stone as they neared the great hall.

Madelyn's stomach began to fill with anxiety, her heart racing in her chest. She took a deep breath as she strode to the great hall with the others but stopped a few feet before. Beginning to hear sounds of people chattering and laughing as music played in the background was starting to make her a lot more nervous.

"Are you alright, Mads?" Ginny turned around with the girl as the rest of the group continued on into the great hall. Hermione stopped as well, placing an encouraging hand on Maddie's shoulder.

"Yeah, you guys go ahead, I'll just be a minute." The two exchanged a look before nodding and grabbing hold of each other's hands and walking into the entrance. Maddie watched as they both elegantly walked down the staircase, meeting Neville and Krum at the bottom of the staircase.

She found herself at the top of the staircase, which was across the entrance to the hall. She swallowed hard, looking down at the crowd of people stood at the bottom. She hid herself lightly behind the wall so nobody could really see her but she could see them.

She watched as Fred and George talked a laughed at the bottom of the stairs, probably waiting for her to arrive. She once again took a deep breath, trying not to fall down the stairs as she stepped into the opening and started descending the stairs.

She giggled slightly when George hit Fred's arm to look up at the stair case and he had to do a double take when he looked up at her. She blushed profusely under his gaze and his smirk as she neared her group of friends.

"Madelyn... you look amazing." Harry said, from his spot next to Ron who was standing next to the twins. Maddie blushed and thanked him.

"Not too bad yourself boys." She looked them both up at down, jokingly. "Especially you, Ronald." She have Ron a wink after looking at his dress robes. Harry scoffed and Ron rolled his eyes while Madelyn giggled playfully.

Maddie moved over to Fred when the twins pulled Ron and Harry away to dance. Fred immediately pulled her in by the waist, earning a yelp from Maddie. Her eyes ranked over his outfit, he looked really good. He was wearing a black dress suit that was fitted nicely and his hair was left messy, just the way she liked it.

"You look absolutely stunning, sweetheart." He said, cupping her jaw in his hand and bringing her chin up to his face. He pressed his lips to hers, firmly but soft.

"Thank you, Freddie." She said when he pulled away, placing her hands on his chest. "You look very handsome." Her hands ran over his tie, fidgeting with it while he chuckled, his chest sending vibrations through her hands.