twenty three.

tw: mention of death, panic attack, mention of ed and talk about shI just like love everything Fred does for Maddie, like just I want it pls

I just like love everything Fred does for Maddie, like just I want it pls

"You okay?" Cedric asked, his voice strained as he painted, his hands planted on his knees as he looked back at Harry. Maddie furrowed her brows from where she sat behind a stone. She took in her surrondings, the fog layered on the ground, enclosing the rest of the gravestones. She shivered and moved her body away from the one she was leaning against as she walked closer to Cedric and Harry.

She was confused as why they didn't look up at her but it was just like her other dreams before, they couldn't see her until they wanted to. She watched as Harry groaned, his hand coming up to his scar before shooting a look of fear to Cedric. He immediatley yelled to run back to the portkey as he started to run.

"I've been here in a dream before, Cedric! We have to get back to the cup, now!" Maddie listened to Harry's words in confusion, he had had dreams like her's too?

Before the two could make it out to the cup, two figures walked by, one skinnier than the other, and one a lot shorter. Maddie shudered, suddenly feeling cold with their presence. Harry's scar burned as they grew closer and Cedric pulled his wand, pointing it at the two.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"Kill the spare." The tall one spoke, the one who still had no face. She watched as the one beside him pulled his wand out and she jumped out, trying to block Cedric from the spell but it just went through her and into him. He laid dead on the ground as Harry ran to him and Maddie ran up to the figure in the dark cloak.

She was suddenly pulled back by a force when she got close to him and his head turned from watching Harry's spot on the ground to her. She then realized her hands were empty and she had no wand. Reaching in her cloak, she found her pockets were empty and a wave a fear flashed over her features.

"Madelyn Willows, what a lovely surprise. How did you get here, my dear?" The man asked, trailing his long finger down her cheek, the nail sending a soft line of white. She tried to move from his grasp but an invisible force was keeping her there. Others appeared around them, all dressed in black with white masks.

She crained her head to look at them but the man gripped her chin and forced her to look at him. One of the people in black stepped forward at the sudden movement and the no-face guy's eyes flipped up to him.

"Let her go." He spoke and the cloaked guy laughed. It was a throaty laugh, one that shook the whole graveyard and made everyone quite. He did not like the fact that someone had spoken out against him but let Madelyn go anyway, she ran to Harry and Cedric.

"Why don't we just do it now, seems she's ready enough." He said, his arms open as he walks around the group of people. When he came to an opening, Harry lifted his wand and tried to cast a spell but the other guy was faster and sent him over to a statue, capturing him and tossing his wand somewhere in the grass.