ten.

tw: mentions ed

tw: mentions ed

AFTER CHANGING HER CLOTHES AND MAKING HERSELF SOMEWHAT PRESENTABLE AFTER WHAT HER AND FRED JUST DID, Maddie started making her way towards Moody's classroom for DADA. Her mind couldn't stop spinning about Freddie and what he just made her feel.

Her cheeks would heat up as she walked through the halls just at random moments while she thought about the feeling of sitting on Fred's lap. People were probably looking at her weird. And on top of that, she was practically running through the halls so she wasn't late to Moody's class again.

She already had a bad rep with him, she didn't want to give him any more of a reason to hate her. She walked in the class with a few seconds to spare, catching a glare from Malfoy before walking to the front of the class and taking her seat next to Harry.

He turned to her when he felt her presence. "Hey, where were you at lunch?" He asked with a raised brow and Maddie could feel her face go red. She gulped and turned to him, trying to ease her mind into finding an excuse fast.

"Um... I was- studying." She knew they would probably get suspicious when she had to "study" whenever they had to eat but this time, she really didn't think she should say she was with Fred. She didn't know how he would feel about it if her friends knew, especially his brother.

"Right, like usual." He gave her a look of sympathy, which she didn't understand, before turning to the board as Moody walked in. He gave an introduction to the lesson and the new unit they would be learning, talking about some ridiculous thing that nobody wanted to learn.

"Alright, get out your textbooks and open up to page-" Moody's voice drowned on about the lesson and finally, after what felt like hours, it was finally time for dinner. She couldn't wait to see Fred.

She was excited for whatever he wanted to show her, she hoped it was a good surprise and maybe they could do some more kissing.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Maddie shuffled through people and tried to stay together as they made it to the great hall for dinner. Harry and Ron were mostly talking about who they were going to ask to the ball while Hermione was asking Maddie to some sort of party tonight,

"Oh, I don't know, Mione. I'm really tired." She looked over at her friend while playing with the spine of one of her textbooks. She also wanted to be able to get some sleep.

"Fred's gonna be there." Hermione smirked and linked her arm with Maddie's. Maddie's eyes widened and she turned to the curly haired girl. "Yep, I know."

"How! Plus there's nothing to know, there's nothing going on between us."

"That's not what I heard outside our room." Maddie's eyes grew wider and her cheeks got red, she couldn't believe Hermione had heard them. "Can't you see, Mads? He's head over heels for you. He asks about you all the time."