eleven.

tw: mention of scars and sexual scenes

"SO, MADDIE CHERRY WILLOWS," he started, emphasizing the word 'cherry', "would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Maddie bit her lip, her eyes flickering between Fred's eyes and his lips. She just wanted to feel him again like she did this morning. If she could, she would want to feel him all the time. She played with the long hairs on the back of his head while his hands rubbed up and down her back.

Suddenly, she grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him in so their lips met. They wrapped themselves together in a deep and passionate kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair and his hands ran all over her body. She felt his tongue enter his mouth, they both tasted of fire whiskey and it felt like they were somehow getting drunk on the taste of each other.

Fred placed a hand on her legs and slid them up, wrapping them around her thigh. She could feel his cold rings on her thighs. She gasped and pulled away from his mouth, her thighs were a sensitive topic for her.

She placed her forehead against his, suddenly feeling sober when she felt his hands coming dangerously close to her scars. They had healed slightly, thankfully, and didn't itch as much anymore and weren't red but it was obvious what she had done. She didn't want Fred to think she was a freak.

"Did that a-answer your question?" She asked and he chuckled before burring his face into her neck, nipping and sucking on her tender skin. She let out a soft groan, his lips feeling electric on her skin. She grabbed a hand full of his hair and tugged gently, earning a groan from the red head.

The sound was against her neck and rang through her body, all the way down to her core. She slightly moved in his lap, closer towards him until she felt something poking dangerously close to her pussy.

"F-Freddie-" He pulled away and looked up at her, worry on his face.

"What? Did I hurt you, love?" He looked at her while she shook her head, her mouth slightly open and her lips wet.

"No, no. I just want you to- to touch me, please." She whinnied, thrusting her hips forward and gripping onto his neck.

"Well, only because you said the magic word." She giggled slightly and he planted kisses along her jaw, moving down the base over her neck before flipping her other the couch and hovering over to her. He looked up at her before planing kisses on her collarbone and down near her breasts.

His hands went up in her shirt and she shuddered at the coldness of his rings against his bare skin and let out a shaky breath when his hands came in contact with her breasts.

"No bra? Naughty girl." He began to need one in his hands while the other worked on getting her red jumper off. "Did I tell you how much I love the color red on you, cherry?" He asked as he kissed up her stomach while slipping the jumper off her head.