twelve.

happy new years!! i wish everyone good health and happiness for the new year <3here's a new chapter to start the year off great

here's a new chapter to start the year off great. tw: sexual scenes

"THIS IS MAD. AT THIS RATE, WE'LL BE THE ONLY ONES IN OUR YEAR WITHOUT DATES." Ron spoke to Harry quietly, expressing his disappointment as he scanned the room for any girl that seemed available. Professor Snape walked over to Ron and slapped him on the head with a rolled up piece of parchment.

Maddie and Hermione snorted from across the two, trying to hold in their laughter as they continued to write on their parchment. Ron brought his hand up to the back of his head and rubbed it as he let out a groan.

"Well, us and Neville."

"But then again, he can take himself." Harry said, glance at the boy who was quietly working on his paper. Hermione looked up from her paper and rolled her eyes.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone." Ron gasped and looked to Maddie for confirmation. Maddie nodded and Ron groaned, his head landing in his hand.

"Now I'm really depressed." A note landed to the side of Ron's arm and he read it before looking up at his brothers. Fred and George were smirking at him before George turned to Angelina and rolled up a ball of parchment before throwing it at her arm.

She turned to him and George mouthed the words of asking her to the ball to which she happily said yes to. The twins turned back to Ron and Harry before winking at him and turning back to their work.

Fred glanced up from his paper to smile at Maddie, well to mostly stare at her while she concentrated on her work. He thought about how beautiful she looked and how her eyes moved across the paper and her fingers fiddled with each other on the side. He had noticed she fiddled with her fingers a lot and sometimes even picked at them, he wanted to get her something that she could use instead of hurting herself.

"Well Hermione, you're a girl." Maddie stopped herself from laughing by biting her lip as Hermione annoyingly glanced up at Ron.

"Oh? Well spotted." She rolled her eyes.

"Come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone. For a girl it's just sad." Maddie's mouth dropped open and she gasped as she stared up at Ron. She was about to say something when Hermione snapped.

"I won't be going alone because believe it or not, someone's asked me." She gathered her stuff off the table before standing up. "And I said yes." She stormed off to Snape and handed her assignment before leaving the classroom.

Ron gulped before turning to Maddie. "Well Maddie, I'm guessing you don't have a date yet."

"Is that an insult?" Harry sighed from beside Ron at Ron's stupidity and Ron looked to him with fear for help.