Chapter 13: Ambushed.

-Neathan's P.O.V-

Growling as my paws run faster, I had shifted as soon as I had woken up on the ground passed out from whatever they had used to coat the silver bullet.

Which takes a inhumanely powerful drug especially to drug a werewolf that is as big as they get bigger than most alpha wolves even, because a normal silver bullet wouldn't of kept a wolf like me down let alone caused me to pass out, guessing they soaked it in Zionastate a vile poison made from Elve's blood and deer brains with fairy dust mixed together, with a few other proper poisons that only witches knew of and how to mix together to use against werewolves.. Zionastate was the real way to kill lesser wolves, a wolf of my calibre it only caused me to pass out and intensified the pain of the silver bullet.

My wolf knew where he was going even if I did not, He could just feel where to go.

Running faster and faster smelling smoke, we both are rageful, vengeful.

Swinging up into branches of huge trees as rouges come running past, using my powers to pin them to the trees surrounding as I had swung down onto the ground having shifted faster than any non royal werewolf and faster being both an alpha too into my human form.. Us royals can shift back into full clothed humans and back to a stark wolf.

Eyes turning black as I snap the first rouges neck and the next, making it slow but swift and painful, taking my missing luna and mate's void in my heart put on these mutts that helped the bastard take her away from me.

Soon back up in the trees, swinging from them agile.

Shifting back into wolf form

-THIRD PERSON VEIW-

Kaliaya screams loud as she is thrown against the wall.. second story of the house blazing, smoke not reaching the first yet..

The young alpha running in his wolf form flatout as fast as he was able to.. saying alot in his mind link to his pack.

Kali's uncle the person whom set the house up, rouge's of his surrounding the house as he beats and throws the luna his niece around..

Gritting her teeth as she runs into the bigger frame of the male, her uncle using all her wolf's strength glaring, eyes on fire..

he smacks her in the side of the face, knocking her back spitting out blood her eye sight now slightly unfocused, staggering the smell of burnt wood and paint.. burning her nostrils making her eyes water and her head light headed.. becoming even more unfocused on the man trying to kill her..

Kascious, slams his foot hard into his niece's stomach.. causing her to cry out loud as the wind is knocked out of her lungs, tears being pushed back.. a loud creak as the old two story house burns and now starts collapsing in on itself.. the rouge's patrolling this hellish scene.. scanning for the young alpha.

Sensing Neathan, not being able to even see him.. Kali screams loud.. forgetting her ablity to mind link with him in her current state..

"NEATHAN IT'S A TRAPPPP!!!" her voice echos out.

Running faster..

The house explodes into a bigger ball of flames.. after dead silence..

The alpha stops eyes going wider then eshould be humanly possible.

"Kali..: he whispers desperately and low.. clenching fists and closing his eyes.. pain flashing across his face gaining a darker look..

-Neathan's P.O.V again-

Running towards the house killing each rouge surrounding the caved in burning out house, jumping high into the air like a champion acrobatic athlete as a grey dirty wolf tried to bite me landing on it crushing the head into the ground hearing it crush sickeningly shattering causing brains to go everywhere and eyes..

Wiping it off my boots as I kick the ground floors front door open, storming inside searching for my Luna when I see her feral uncle holding her by the throat my wolf taking control as I growl deeply dark and my eyes turn black, narrowing at the bastard with his hands on my mate like this?!

He turns to me and sneers bitterly, Kali's eyes meet mine, her's going an icy colour almost white.. Her wolves eyes obviously, causing my wolf to howl with pride and my heat to swell with love as I was slightly in awe the first time I had witnessed them, she snaps at her uncles face wild thrashing, he throws her she crashes against the wall whimpering she goes to attack him again but I pin her against the wall with my powers she stops struggling as her eyes turn back to normal,this bastard I was going to kill.

"Aw how sweet the alpha saving his luna.." He spits as his dirty hair has a hand run in it, his eyes slightly bored as he walks forward trying to psyche me out, shoving him back with my powers as his eyes go wide and I stalk towards him slowly.

"Baby close your eyes.. You don't want to see me in this light, close your ears and mindlink off my beauty" I direct at my luna and mate, looking at her slightly as she does as instructed, I never want her to see me as the monster I could sometimes be..

Ripping her uncle limb from limb as he howls louder than you'd imagine anyone could before being beheaded, washing my hands in a sink the house still burning as I scoop my luna up and run out of there as it explodes into a mess of burnt out house..

Running back to our land as my pack, our pack surrounds us bowing heads in respect and happy to have their luna and alpha back, the knock out they had put them all under had warn off when she was kidnap by her own doing.

Running my hand through her hair as I kiss her lips softly, sweetly as she kisses me back.. I run my other hand down her cheek, loving just having her near before I drop my arms and wrap them around her pulling her hard against me.

Our hands link before we walk back to our house near the pack house.