Chapter 3: Letting it sink in. [Love Scene]

Waking up in a bed that isn't mine, freaking out.. as my hand slams against something of hard muscle, squeezing i get a feral growl.. as my eyes travel up the olive tanned abs to the well defined face of my mate, his dark eyes drinking me in.. looking down i see the blankets tented kind of, going to push it down when my hand grips the blanket to pull it down i gasp.. its his manhood, my eyes go round he groans and closes his eyes.

"My Dear luna, your touch feels like its my first, i might be a little rough and distant.. but you must forgive me.. i'm still learning to switch between when to be alpha like and not.. i'd do nothing to on purposely cause harm to you.. i already love you.. call me niave, but i know your what i need to hold me down.. even though you doubt if your meant to be luna, MY luna" he growls lovingly and kisses me as i stroke his unnaturally warm manhood, it grows slightly causing me to unconciously bite my lip.

Moaning as his hand slides down my panties soon i feel his finger inside of me, clutching the sheets hard as i moan feeling his slightly rough fingers stretching me, the want to mate with him kicking any other thoughts or wants away, my want for him to mate me pushing me over the edge.

As he spreads my legs, kissing my lips then sucking on the bottom as he pulls his fingers out, his lips break from mine as he replaces them with his now wet fingers, sucking on them.. growling in want after he licks my juices from his strong hand.

He enters me slowly, really slow trying to be gentle which is extremely hard for him and his wolf as alpha urges can be more demanding, i wince softly trying to not let him know it hurt, he was trying his hardest to keep it from doing so.. but he was above even big in size, moaning in pleasure as it starts to feel good, as i adjust to him.. he growls louder then moans as our lips meet and the bed after he picks up pace is protesting and squeaking loudly, soon his built body is slamming against mine.. my hands gripping his well definded pecs as i feel my eyes rolling in my head in lust and love, moans and feral growls the only sounds as well as the clapping of our bodies filling the room untill he picks up pace, then our bodies clapping against one another and the bed's springs and it hitting the wall soon join the list.

Digging my nails into his back as i run them down, his growl becomes louder.. his eyes glow a bright red as he bites up my neck then rebites the claim mark he made, to show i was now mated.

Shuddering as i tighten down stairs around his manhood, he growls so loud as his eyes roll in his beautiful head as we both release.. crying out his name, he growls mine.

Passing out in his strong arms listening to his heart's beat, i was begining to slowly warm to my mate (slow for werewolves and there mates)

The Neathan Spencer was my mate and i was his luna, it as so much to take in.

He was the City's badboy, the alpha of the most powerful pack and the prince of the supernatural world. (consisting of not much more then werewolves and a few lesser creatures)

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: More to come soon, hopefully later i love you all please comment more i would love some more response from you guys i love interacting when i can with you all :)