Chapter 15: Forgiveness and blood spilt. [Part 1]

[Picture click on the arrow to view.][A/N: This will be part 1 of 5, this will kick off some more drama and help me as well as all of you who read it to get back into the story as it has sort of been lacking that spark it originally had.]

Walking out, in a strapless long black gown with lots of lace detailing on the corset top, the detailing continuing beyond where the dresses short skirting stopped and melted into the lace train, which made the dress seem a lot longer and elegant, hair pulled back in an elegant manner, silver tiny linked chain with a round oval pendent of a black crystal in the middle, rings on my two inner fingers on the left hand with black stones but square cut, finished off the outfit with black stiletto pointed ended pumps.

Neathan comes out dressed up, black slacks, black bow tie with a white dress shirt the sleeves rolled up in a fashionable manner, his black suit jacket hanging off of those broad strong shoulders like from those old mob movies, but it looked causally formal enough for him to get away with it, besides he was the alpha and king to be.

Sighing as I breathed in and pick the train of my dress up, my dainty hand being met with his larger more rougher one, as his eyes drink me in slowly, not hiding that he was doing and no shame in having done so, which was understandable I was after all his mate.

This was an event to re-unite the pack as well as for me to give a speech and shed my feelings on everything I had put them through as well as hopefully gain their forgiveness, I was nervous to say the least though Neathan had tried to calm me down, it worked but didn't get rid of the feeling completely.

Walking down the steps, as we slowly make our way out of the big pack house, down into the lush grassed backyard, which was surrounded by huge beautiful trees leading into a Forrest, my heart rate picking up as my eyes scan over them all, their own eyes surprisingly seemed mostly placcid and friendly, but it did not ease this feeling within myself.

As we walked up onto the black temporary stage, it was decorated to look a lot more permanent than it was and beautifully done the pack had done such a wonderful job on it, smirking at them all sort of as I fix my dress and come up to the mic, in the center front of the stage, Neathan stands back slightly, because I wanted to show this was all from my heart and not some acting performance.

Waiting for them to all be seated and smiling more when they bow in respect of mine and Neathan's ranks, clearing my throat as I decide to finally get on with why we are really all here.

"We all are here today, because we all want the same thing and that is why firstly I will publicly apologize to every one of you hurt during my leave and my bloodied return, though I never killed any of our own pack just people from a boardering rouge pack that tried to kill me, I know what I did was not very luna like or queen like, considering the up coming ceremony will turn me to royalty I should of taken the role a little more serious, but there were many things to factor into why I left and those have since been dealt with and shall not be displayed in detail, but me and your alpha have come past those things and both of us will start behaving like the leaders this pack and the supernatural underworld needs, instead of putting just our own emotions into things, we will think about how it also affects all of you. I thank each and everyone of you for still being here, still giving your loyalty to this pack and to us through such rocky and bumpy times. We cannot say it will always be perfect and nothing will go wrong, but we will say this time we won't just quit and try to walk away when it does." I sigh after my speech, glad to finally cleared the air and told them just how guilty I felt as well as share mine and Neathan's change views on everything, how we would be much more of a unit form now on...Going to walk back to Neathan.