Chapter 12: An Alpha. A difference. [final chapter not edited]

Pulling her tight against me, feeling her relax and her anger, bitterness dissolve as i close my eyes and just enjoy my mate against me.

Nuzzling her neck's crook, just breathing her natural scent in mixed with blood and death.. i missed her too much to care i would ask later but now i was just happy she was here and she wasn't a monster she was still very much mine.

"I am sorry my beauty, i messed up and overreacted i should of handled it better and now i understand how it hurt you... because the pain i went through from being so foolish i am sure felt the same when i accused you of betrayal and tried to have you put away in the cells, i was hurt you should of told me but I am more than glad you are back baby.. I missed and love you Kali, again i am sorry for my stupidity i hope you can come to forgive me in time" Looking at her to try and gauge her facial features for a reaction or a sign of how she feels on what i had just said, i  never apologize i am stubborn as a mule but i can not exist without her, so i would swallow my pride before i let it get between us again.

Picking her up bridal style, I carry her to our room hearing her breath as she clutches my shirt tighter, my arms tightening around her more as she nestles into me obviously having missed me and my arms holding her close.

Placing her softly down on the bed as her eyes open slowly and mine lock with them, she smiles softly it's a small gesture but it's definately there.

Sighing and watching her as she slowly gets up, her dress sliding off once she'd unzipped it pooling at her feet as she slinks to the bathroom, still curious as to the scars that were rapidly healing on her beautiful curvy body as she dissappears out of sight the smell of dried blood in the air and evident on the now disgaurded dress.

Hearing the hot water run, being able to visualize each drop down her gorgeous body as she sighs in delight and swishs that thick long beautiful hair around, making sure to clean herself properly... red falling down dripping off her swirling around the drain as she smiles and basks in the hot water making me think she hadn't been able to in a while... which also had me thinking.

Rubbing my temples resisting to claim her right now in the shower and then on our bed, I get up slowly.

'Alpha quick, we need to talk' sounds my dad's beta through mind link.

Walking out of the room, mind linking Kali as I do.. ' Won't be long my sweet, just need to talk to my beta then we will sleep.. Love you beautiful Luna Kali' smirking at how her title and name sounded so amazing in my mind like a master piece.

'Love you my Alpha Neathan' she says without heistation but not fully love filled, which was deserved as shes only just come back and it wasn't exactly a positive reason as to why she had left.

Walking into my office, growling as my eyes narrow in warning at my father's beta, whom smirks slightly.. not wondering why until I am smashed over the head from behind by something blunt causing me to growl loudly whilst I hear the doors to my office lock and am hit in the head again my vision blurring as I grunt and try to stablize my footing when I stumble, looking at him and the goons in the room as I hear a high pitched scream, heart heating up and feeling like a hand was around it clutching it hard.. letting me know it was Kali.. eyes flickering between my dark ones and my wolf's glowing ones as he threatens to break out, lashing out at them, kicking punching and throwing.. about to run out of the now unlocked office doors when I'm shot with something, my head getting heavy as I drop to the ground feeling the silver bullet burning were it had entered and lodged inside of me preventing me from healing as my blurred vision makes it hard to focus looking up and seeing my Luna being dragged away in Silver chains and cuffs, growling loudly but weak for an alpha as I try and drag myself up falling back down and grunting before meeting unconciousness.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: More to come asap love you all Share.Follow.Vote.Add.

Bound to him. [Second book in the Bound Royal werewolf series.]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara