Chapter 14: Platinum Canines.

Kali comes walking down the pack house's main staircase a bow in her hair with a black sweater on, white collared top underneath she was trying to look innocent to set an example and right the wrong she'd created when she's made her way back, she still had the ceremony to turn her from half blood into a royal full blood, just like Neathan's father had for his once human mother.

Her eyes scan the beautiful Victorian styled pack house, with a lot of old vintage furnishings that had obviously all been restored to look slightly modern and newer than their styling and shapes told the viewer.

The pack escorts upon seeing her walked with her down the long narrow hallway that had many doors and other hallways branching off of it, her eyes drinking in the pale grey walls with white skirting and medieval paintings around, vases with beautiful lush flowers and plants complimenting a lot of the rooms where the doors were open or that branched off the hallway openly, but she was on her way to ask her mate about the old rumor of the platinum canines and if it was true or not.

The rumor was hunters would kill or seriously injure and mutilate royal shape shifter wolves for their platinum canines that came with the blood, regardless if you were born into royal blood or you were re-born by the mating ceremony with a born royal mate.. you would still get them, like a vampire they were retractable even in wolf form hidden behind the normal human canines.

As they get to his office, she gulps the last time they were in here things went sour and she'd been kidnapped, her hand hovered over the door handle, before her mate yanked it open and she jumped back into her escorts who fell over because they weren't expecting her to do that nor were alert in attack mode, usually they'd be much more attentive but they was no reason for them to be currently.

She straightens her outfit and blushes a little coughing, her eyes meeting with Neathan's who raised a brow sort of amused but his eyes held some concern and worry in them as his large slightly rough hand reaches out and he pulls his mate into him and gives the escorts a dismissive look, mind linking the guards to come stand outside of the office's doors.

He leads her around the modern and vintage fusion styled office which was where he did all of the important pack business and decisions, walking around his dark ebony desk sitting down on his luxurious computer seat sitting down as he pulls her into his lap and nuzzles her playing with her hair, his mind link closed to the pack but he didn't need to say nothing for her to know what he was thinking they did have a mind link because they had mated but not fully, having slept together only helped unlock it, they still had to go through with the bound ceremony for their bond and mind link to be at its fullest, its most open and strongest.

That would also give her the canines which she had heard so many horrible, sinister rumors about.. she hoped to be able to ask Neathan about it later, right now she was just enjoying his bigger frame around her smaller one, his affection told her he had really missed her and that he was more sorry than he'd said when they first came back into contact, how he had told her before she was kidnapped but she didn't want him to feel like he always had to apologize for the past, she had been just as much a mess and done some horrible things she needed to redeem herself too before she wanted to complete the ceremony, she'd publicly apologize to the pack and ask for their forgiveness and to hopefully gain their respect over time, show them she was worth being their luna, their queen.

She wanted to make her mate proud, she wanted them both to be rulers who would be remembered for something good than remembered for their immature foolishness and messes.

She breathed in his amazing scent as he did her's playing with her blonde hair as his strong arms held her in a firm and secure grasp, he wasn't letting her go for a while not since he always felt like he lost her just when things got good, he would address whatever he could sense was bothering her later right now he needed to know she was here and things were great between them, things were going good and they could finally get onto starting their path as a couple down the road to becoming king and queen, alpha and luna, to becoming fully mated and finish with the ceremony and their wedding day.

Eventually they would have pups, children to keep them busy but that would fall into place after the previous, Kali would make the best mother he could see it and she'd make an amazing luna, he had been so blinded and stupid to lash out at her like he did just because she was scared to tell him she wasn't of full blood, he was disgusted at how he had acted towards her that day, it had haunted him until she came back and then he thought she'd kill him, she had seemed so different, so lost to her heart and soul, but she melted as did his front and he was so thankful she hadn't been lost to becoming a monster forever or he would of ended up the same way and this pack would of been killed off or taken over by someone not worthy.. this was his family's pack and his pack, he would die before he'd let Kali or them be harmed, if someone tried or attempted to take them from him, he'd not stop until he had killed the person and got them back.