Chapter 9: [continued.]

-Kali's point of veiw-

Falling down exhausted to his feet, he growls and glares at me so heatedly i feel my blood start to boil my flesh getting irritated from such a feeling making me wimper as i look away and feel the sting of my betrayal towards him in  a way, i should have told him... his ment to be my mate, so why couldn't i until it had come out publicly?

His dark eyes pin me to the spot i am on the thick forrest's floor, dirt clad on my jeans and my clothes battered from trying to escape which only made things a whole level of deeper shit.

soon hearing his beta and third in command coming behind me, i snarl and they stop in there tracks, my eyes shoot up and meet his as i narrow them and feel the outrage and anger rising.

"How dare you think for one minute, you can treat me like a common rouge or traitor" i spit at him as the icy cold bitterness in my words bites making him growl and wimper but he recovers himself quickly... wearing a blank but dark expression on his face.

"You betrayed your mate and Alpha... as well as your future, you Kaliaya Devenus.. are a traitor, to your pack, to yourself and to ME" he booms loudly as his words cause me to wimper like a verbal punch to the throat.

Glaring as the two other wolves step closer, a dangerous growl rippling from my chest as i sit up more, my hands bound by the alpha's powers and law.

"No the traitor is you, without me you can't exist... your not alpha until we marry dear, so sorry to burst your fantasy but, you have to marry your mate before you can take your rightful place as king of the underworld and alpha to this pack damn it!" i snarl in reply as my eyes lock with his and a spark of bitterness and semi hatred passes between us, causing my wolf to wimper and curl up, she hated our fighting but i wasn't going to let this bastard have the last say.

He steps forth, any lesser wolf would cower in fear for there life at his movement with such a dark look in his eyes and on his face as he moved towards me, but i was his equal and his intimidation tactics held no power over me, narrowing my eyes more as i go to stand but his powers keep me rooted to the spot, my rage kicking up a knotch as i glare harder, he goes to pick me up but i growl and his thrown back, smacking into the large tree which cracks down the middle and topples over behind him as his body hits the forrest floor, a booming growl comes from his lips as he glares and gets to his feet, seeing his eyes glow red, his wolf was trying to take control.

Realising i just did that to him, not sure how but aware it had come from me, so we both had powers... interesting.