Chapter 14: Platinum Canines. [sneak peak]

Kali comes walking down the pack house's main staircase a bow in her hair with a black sweater on, white collared top underneath she was trying to look innocent to set an example and right the wrong she'd created when she's made her way back, she still had the ceremony to turn her from half blood into a royal full blood, just like Neathan's father had for his once human mother.

Her eyes scan the beautiful Victorian styled pack house, with a lot of old vintage furnishings that had obviously all been restored to look slightly modern and newer than their styling and shapes told the viewer.

The pack escorts upon seeing her walked with her down the long narrow hallway that had many doors and other hallways branching off of it, her eyes drinking in the pale grey walls with white skirting and medieval paintings around, vases with beautiful lush flowers and plants complimenting a lot of the rooms where the doors were open or that branched off the hallway openly, but she was on her way to ask her mate about the old rumor of the platinum canines and if it was true or not.

The rumor was hunters would kill or seriously injure and mutilate royal shape shifter wolves for their platinum canines that came with the blood, regardless if you were born into royal blood or you were re-born by the mating ceremony with a born royal mate.. you would still get them, like a vampire they were retractable even in wolf form hidden behind the normal human canines.