Chapter 6: Here I am.

-Kali's p.o.v-

Crying in the forest, not knowing what to even think, I was embarrassed I had gone from loving him.. And thinking it would be okay to now bitter and upset at him, even borderline hating him again. Slapping myself internally for saying such a thing, destiny wouldn't let me hate him, mad or upset at yes. Hate no.

Pulling my legs into my chest, he was my: Savior, mate, king to be and many other things, but his past was a lot worse then mine, I was shy, timid and a half breed. Which he obviously still had no idea about, I was scared to tell him, glad to have blocked our mind link right now. Or he'd have found out.

I hated that he was tainted, that other sluts had the body and touch of the one male the moon goddess made for ME!

Screaming loud till my lungs burnt and my wolf whimpered, howling. It hurt to know he'd slept with not a few but almost majority of the females. It was humiliating and how was I to demand respect from whores he'd now slept with, I mean it didn't happen while we knew that we knew we were mates but that doesn't matter. I still look second best, stupid and like he couldn't keep his well endowed member in his damn boxers!!

Crying a little more as I play with my blonde hair, my eyes bleak and hurt filled, I was mad at him yet all I wanted to do was run and be with him, it was frustrating. He was the only one to make it better but was also the one whom made this whole damn mess, who was to sort it out. Me?!?

Sighing knowing he felt more then bad for it and it was hurting him thinking I hated him and me pushing him away, but I couldn't help how I feel, how it damn well cuts me to my core and makes me feel worthless. I waited for him, he was my first in everything. I didn't bother telling him because I knew, I wasn't his first at anything except being his damn mate. Wiping my eyeliner as it runs, closing my sore eyes, I probably look a damn mess, running makeup wet hair from the rain and red rimmed eyes.