Chapter 7: Never should of loved me.

Pushing him as i grab my bags... anger and sadness on his face, my wolf telling me not to do this... but i wasn't listening as much as i love him i need to be free to think without our bond making me automatically forgive him.

He grabs my wrists and slams me into the wall a little rough, not hurting me though... sighing i look away as his eyes burn bright red... his wolf...

"Your MINE... your not going no where Kali, do not make this hard.. because dear luna if i have to hunt you down i shall" he snarls, his face so dark sending a chill up and down my spine.

"I am yours, but i need time Neathan, i need time away to think" i slide from his grip and push back the tears as i grab my suitcases and handbag strutting out to my little bmw coupe, as he follows me out i look back at him the sadness and torn feeling hard to keep out of my eyes as i see him he growls and howls.... my wolf was making it so damn hard for me too.

"I love you My sexy alpha.." i trail off, shoving my bags in the trunk of my car soon taking off, trying to not look back as he storms inside... he was going to raise hell and i know he'd not give up till he found me.

"I more then love you Kali" he growls through our mind link which i block out after his parting words...

Having no idea where i was going, my wolf telling me to go back.. me telling her to shut up which caused her to growl and wimper... then the tears come crying hard.... trying to push them back as i am driving.. the car swerves a little, shit gripping the wheel regaining my composure.

My head pounding the more i seem to get from him... sighing as it gets harder to keep my eyes open and concentrate.,but i'm driving... i grip the wheel as my eyes close and i slip into the darkness..

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is a sadder chapter i know.. it will get better and they will be okay there mates after all... but she needs time to think and breath without that bond making her instantly forgive and taking over how she thinks...

Kaliaya might be introuble, driving and crying then slipping unconcious uhoh not a good way to be behind a powerful car as its speeding along x.x

Do you think Neathan will be able to find her...?

What else might he just find out about his luna, his mate... something that Kali is hell bent on keeping hidden and that just might make him even madder then he is... especially that she has kept it from him too.