Chapter 8: Oh I hate myself I feel crazy.

Pulling up in his Corvette, i had to drive since my bmw was damn well totalled.. someone had collected my things though.

Stepping out of the sexy sleek sports car that was my mate's, when i fix my dress after having leant over and grabbed my handbag.. locking eyes with a Auburn haired girl.. her brown eyes glaring at me.

Thinking nothing of it i walk off, untill she comes up to me standing infront of me making me glare and scowl, my hands clenching a little in my now crossed arms.

"You Dare drive the alpha's own car, little pack slut" she exaggerates the slut majorly, causing me to gasp as my eyes narrow and she steps closer.

"You have no idea whom your accusing and the laws you are breaking doing so" i threaten taking a step even closer towards her untill we are in each others space, she smirks a smug little grin and looks at me with burning browns, my intellegence greenish blues shining with dominance and a vindictive side i never had notice i had until my wolf was pushing it out.. not liking the disrespect of a fellow she wolf in our pack.

"Breaking the law, for what?.. we don't follow the humans laws, so slander isn't charge worthy to a werewolf... the only laws i'd be breaking would be if your pathetic self was the alpha's mate" she scoffs and just as she does.. it registers and her eyes widen in fear as i smirk nastily and lock eyes... mind linking a ... hi, which makes her wimper and even though she doesn't move i see her wimper and her aura of bitchiness pulls back.

"Oh so it clicked did it, to bad you bad mouthed me more then once.. before realising your own mistake" i find my voice leaking with the power i feel the dominate tone causing her to bow and look down, she wimpers.. ahh submission to your ruler.

Glaring at her as she goes to run off, bumping into my Mates hard chest who just smirks then sees me, and how she's reacting and his eyes narrow.

"What is going on?" he asks calm, but it wasn't really a question more a demand... which causes me to growl, was he really fucking speaking like he was above me too?

Glaring I let him see for himself as I mind link up with him and he sees my thoughts visuals of what happened when she confronted me and after she realised I was her soon to be luna.

He goes to grab my arm but I yank it out of his way, his face flashes with pain and a dejected look before it gains a dark one... his eyes narrow I glare harder, he dismissed the little bitch who dared to speak to her luna like she did, dumb little moron couldn't even tell until it was done.

My eyes shining black as he growls, growling back daring him to even touch me.

His eyes dark mind dark, I block him out and walk off... strutting into the store I wanted.

When I come back out, his not there... nor his Corvette, but a Blue BMW which is one of the newer models, a note is under the wiper, I read it... it's in his handwriting I sigh wondering why he had to buy me a new damn car, not just a replacement but a totally newer model...really expensive and it looked like it had all the damn extras too.

Screwing up the note which had the remote for the cars locks, popping the trunk and putting all my shopping in before I hop in and take it in, black leather inside.... With all fancy buttons, to do things I'd probably never need anyways.

I had a plan, to help him relax... because he was probably mad at me right now I hate when we had a disagreement I couldn't stay mad at him but my temper wasn't as bad as him nor did I have the male hormones running through my veins that he did, which only made it worse when he got mad.

Driving home, pulling up the big driveway... slipping out my new BMW as I glare slightly scowling, before popping the trunk with a button and soon walking inside with my bags, trying to think about the party I was going to throw... help people meet and get to know there soon to be luna.

Sliding a short midnight blue strapless number up and over my ample ass clad in lace panties and matching bra, before I pull it over said bra and ample breasts, pulling my hair over my shoulder as I zip up.

Slipping on matching heels, smirking as I soon am ready after a little make up and doing my hair... walking down to see my sexy mate, his hair messy on purpose but sexy, dark eyes drinking me in with so many emotions as my smile widens and I kiss him softly, his lips responding being just as soft... but his breaths heaviness proved he wanted to be a lot more then soft with the kiss but if he did that we wouldn't even get to the party.

Looking at him biting my lips, he had on a Matching Casual dress shirt with black jeans that were slightly baggy but even still his muscular frame couldn't be hidden, the top cutting him just like it was made for his body alone, blue eyes checking me out again as I checked him out... black and  blue high-top sneakers on his feet.

"Thank you for the car too" I whisper in his ear, knowing his smile just got damn bigger... are all alphas so egotistical and possessive.. I wonder.

We link hands and are soon out of the house, driving in his car at a nice pace, it was fast but not too fast and not to slow... I did have to admit I love his car... just like him it demanded attention, it was strong, aggressive but if shown respect and love,  it would show the same in return.

                                                                                  ∟Time→*** ↨Lapse-

Slinking over to him in the backroom as he sits in the booths round couch... lights low... raise platform where I was sliding the blue dress off slowly, sultry as his hungry eyes take me in, all my curves and lines standing out under the lights as I give him his own private show... the music setting the scene,  down on me by Jeremih ft 50 cent... as I move to it around the pole like a professional, I had lessons as a gag with my older sister when I was younger.

My eyes showing nothing but lust, love and want as I watch him watching me moving my tanned body around this pole in just my heels, panties and bra.

Swishing my dirty blonde hair I slowly make my way down to him and sink down onto his lap... causing him to growl low in content, as I push his legs open wide with my own and gyrate my hips placing his hands on them as I grind against him and wrap my hands around his neck... which makes his eyes light up and his manhood I know enjoys it too as I can feel it hardening .

Smiling more as I lean fully back into him, his mouth comes down on mine... moaning against his lips as he growls against mine, eyes closed and pleasure radiating from our bodies as we kiss and he deepens it... soon our tongues are sucking, tracing and re-discovering.

Hands grabbing hair, bodies moving as one and noises of contempt and possession  mixed with love...lust filling the air.