Chapter 6: Here I am [Neathan's p.o.v]

My blues empty as i stare into space,missing the hell out of Kali, my luna my mate... my beauty to the beast that i am, i might have pushed her away with my bullshit... finding your mate does change alot of your perspective, things that were once important you now see aren't.

All the random girls i didn't even remember's names, but hers was made for my tongue... for my lips to speak... gripping the sheets to my massive bed as i growl in pain and whimper... i was hers and i fucked up by letting other filthy unmated she-wolves touch me... and by touching them, they never cared about me even in the slightest like Kaliaya does... she came in and bam spun everything on its head and made me feel complete and loved... worthy of being someones world.

Now it was all unsure, she was hurt who knows where as she wouldn't even let me in, it was useless to send people to find her, as she was good at blending in and hiding hell she did it so much, she did it during Elementary and highschool, only now was i realising just how much attention i paid to her without realising it... till it was confirmed she was mine.

Ed Sheeran's Lego house playing softly, as the rain falls outside and matchs my mood, my whole soul feeling like it was missing, like i was missing, i was my beautiful soulmate was blocking me out... hating me... resenting me and now i was nothing again.

I'd do anything to erase what i had done, to give it to her... all to her... bitting my lip hard as my pain worsens and i feel like i will lose the one thing that is meant to be mine destined to be mine!!!

Growling so loud as my eyes burn red and my wolf wimpers, in pain we both share...

Kali, i love you... all of you those woman couldn't compare to you, i should have waited to give you me all of me, my purity like you have me, i know even though you didn't tell me... sighing as i hide my face in my hands and try to dissappear into my bed and my shell of a body, thats all it felt like right now with her not around with her not here, with her blocking me out...

I couldn't even feel her, she was blocking me so far out it was painful.. i was becoming clumsy too with the side effects of hurting her so much, this is what happens when a mate does something truely hurtful to his other half... worse because shes a luna and i'm an alpha our bonds are stronger and more intense... making this shit even more worse... i was an idiot to have let this happen... to cause her hurt.

Clutching my chest as it feels like i'm dying slowly and like i'm being stabbed repeatedly in the heart, like it was being cut out... grinding my teeth, i just want her here..

"FUCK!!" i boom as i grind my teeth and whimper.