Chapter 5: Battle scars. [both p.o.v's]

-Kali's p.o.v-

Walking into school, girls sneering at me when my ears pick up the two girls who are staring at my back, thinking I couldn't hear them.

"She maybe our soon luna, but everyone knows the alpha has had over half the girls in this school" one remarks, trying not to show how it stung as I open my locker getting out my books.

"If he was mine, I'd be sooo out of here... hope he is faithful to her, I feel bad for her" the other says in a disgusted tone, my wolf growls as I wheel around on them, dropping my books.

A tear running down my cheek, my hair whipping out of its bun and frames my face from how fast I wheeled around.

"I don't need no pity or pompest little bitches feeling sympathy for me... he might have slept with loads of females but he is mine and ONLY mine, they were just to waste time before he found me" snarling their faces gain a fearful look as they back away.

"Where sorry future luna" they both stutter intimidated, before they scurry away... my eyes on fire as I see my mate, his eyes cold, until they connect with mine... glaring at him he sighs and looks away ashamed as I turn and run out the double doors out of school.. Feeling the tears and rage take over..

-Neathan's p.o.v-

Avoiding her glaring gaze, great now she was upset... because of stuff I wish I never have had done, sighing as I hear the double corridors exit doors bang open and her feet running hard... soon hearing her damn thoughts without even trying I forgot about that coming with the marking and mating bond, grinding my teeth at her current thoughts of me as she screams pure hatred of me.

My heart hurting as it feels like it's being stabbed, driving my own rage... wanting to claw it out, growling loud eyes burning as I bolt out the class room, not worrying what the teacher thinks as I clumsily knocked my shit over and run out of there... not able to control how my wolf was feeling hurt and rage, my human side hurt and wanting to comfort her, but not liking the way she was disrespecting me in her minds thoughts.

I understand what I did was wrong but the way her words in her mind where being thrown about me, where hurting me so much it was turning into bitter rage... making me hate myself right now and the way I had done things that made her now hate who I was.

Shifting in the Forrest and howling in pain as I run after her.

Not able to find her, begging for her to come back... to come home when she finally forgave me via our mind link.

Getting inside the house, falling over myself as I shift back to my human form...tripping crashing inside the door slams behind me as I look up at the roof, from where I had fallen... growling at myself, me being clumsy was like a germ having a sick day, must have been a side effect of this damn bond from mating with her.

Whimpering as I feel her thoughts fading, she must be blocking me out... maybe figured out how after she'd felt mine and could hear how I was reacting to her... sighing and feeling heavier than a rock, not having motivation to move... just looking at the roof, growling when I finally pull myself up.