Chapter 15: Split and Kidnapped [Part 3][Sneak Peak]

[Picture of Neathan above click the arrow.]

[A/N: This is the sneak peak of the next part for this 5 part chapter, it will be a LOT longer.]

Waking up, freaking out and falling over still in my now dirty furred wolf, growling and whimpering missing him, someone stole him and the pricks masked their scent.

Trying to push myself off of the ground as I look around and the rest of the pack who had all been knocked out, everyone was okay but a fair few were seriously injured, our pack doctor soon awake herself, getting to work as our healer also awoke and he too tended to the injuries of the pack, they had attempted to tend to me but I warned them with a growl to tend to everyone else, before changing back, fully clothed but my gown wasn't appropriate so I ripped it, the delicate black expensive lace that made the dress look a lot longer and currently getting in my way ripped loudly before leaving the rest of the dark dress slightly damaged and looking more like a trashed cocktail dress which the dress without the lace over-skirting that turned into a train basically was.

Marching back up to the house having flicking my heels off and left them behind, soon on the phone to Elders and the council, we needed to act quickly and this this was the biggest crime of it all, so these rouges or whoever that stole him and are planning to probably use him as a way to get the pack, know that death is the only penalty for this sort of a crime and it had my stomach churning and my heart aching, my wolf howling inside of my head, my limbs felt heavy but I couldn't sit around and cry, this had to be sorted out and now whilst the theoretical iron was still hot.

I knew they'd kill him, their plan was most likingly to take the pack over, once they got it kill him to really destroy any hopes of being stopped and really give the council and the elders a reason to slay them, once they got this pack they'd not be able to face the charges because technically it'd make who ever was really behind this king to be and then they'd run us all into the ground if that's their plan, probably steal his platinum canines to sell.

My head was spinning so fast, gripping onto the wall and sighing, not having the luxury to faint or pass out, I would rather crawl a thousand miles in glass and extreme heat conditions than let Neathan die.

He is the love of my whole existence, hell I'd summon the moon goddess if I knew how but she probably will not help, though it still wouldn't hurt considering Neathan's family line is meant to come directly from her, that's why out of all the Royal bloodlines, they are the rulers and they revolutionized mating, by the bonding, it used to be only able by a Royal then when Royals eventually ended up with human mates and so forth it slowly became something all shape shifter werewolves could do if their mate was human or a half breed, it helped make everything less complicated and make things less hard, without one person being a weaker link in the relationship.