Chapter 10: Traitor.

-Kali's p.o.v-

Growling staring up into his eyes, pulling my arms free of his powers as i feel mine pumping through my body and narrow my eyes standing on my feet, his two lower ranked wolves take a step forward smirking i clench my fist, they stop and wimper.. unable to move and growling frustratedly at me as i send them flying to the ground and keep them pinned there, looking at my mate i smile bitterly before shifting and racing off faster than he could process what happened.

Running as fast as my legs will allow, i try and get out of the deep forrest... swinging up onto a tree branch after hearing him, watching before he senses me and spins around jumping higher and onto a different tree at faster then human rate, using the agility of being a werewolf and flexiblity of my female human body as he chases me on the ground in wolf form, narrowing my eyes as i do a double summersault shifting as i do and landing on the ground ahead of him i sprint off making more of a gap between us, hearing him growl ringing in my ears as i seem to lose him.

Picking up pace as i hear many howls and push the searing pain from my chest, pushing myself harder trying to get out of here and hide somewhere safe... he snapped, lost it.. i was scared he would take it badly, but never like this... wish he never had found out.

Hearing someone behind me, shifting as i jump off the ground with a powerful force, landing on a taller then human eye could manage to see tree top... in human form fully clothed.. we could choose to be clothed or not when we shifted back, it was incase we ever were stuck in a situation we had to quickly shift from one form to another and back again.

Watching the two males run by that were my mate's Beta and third in command, narrowing my eyes as i watch my mate then come into veiw.

Bound to him. [Second book in the Bound Royal werewolf series.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें