Chapter 2: Golden beauty.

-Kaliaya's point of veiw-

Running flat out, his voice booming louder then just around me, inside my head too. My head pounding harder the more I disobey him. Tripping on a branch and rolling down the hill.. Scared my heart beating hard, feeling like it would burnt out of my chest and into the Forrest floor. Praying as I'm spinning before reaching out and grabbing onto something it cuts my hand a little.. Getting up I wince, trying not to be to loud or leave too much evidence for him to find me.

It was no use, he knew my moves before I even had done them, not giving up. Jeans tattered, top worse and hanging off as my undershirt and bra is all that keeps me covered. My jacket beaten up, my shoes worn from all this running and rough around.

Sprinting as I hear him running faster. Hearing growls and whimpers, wolf or canine like noises.. Causing me to sprint faster.

Skidding to a stop as I come to his back. Well defined body, jet black hair.. But his face i never seem to know who he was, curiosity keeping me grounded. Hearing a loud sound I duck for cover thinking it is an airstrike. Beep beep beep it booms again.

Feeling someone shaking me as I open my eyes and realize I was dreaming and it was my alarm going off. Blah School.

"Kali up now before you skip breakfast again, because your late as usual." My mother fusses as she walks out in her black pumps, pencil skirt and matching suit jacket, her hair in a fancy up do. She was always professional and organized, never slacked or misses a beat.

Groaning as I pull myself out of bed, walking into my french inspired bathroom, stripping down to nothing as I open the shower door and soon am basking under the beautiful, hot water. How it feels as it runs over my body.

Too soon, I'm pulled out out of my thoughts, as livin' it up by Ciara ft Nicki Minaj plays out of my phone. Scowling turning off the water rushing to answer it, slipping and hitting my head.

"Ouch ugh!" Scowling harder, finally answering the damn thing.

"Hello?!" I snap because now I was annoyed with a throbbing headache.

"Wow, Miss-Attitude-today, Kali gooood Morning." Says my bestie Lexxy, I could tell she'd had more then her morning caffeine fix, more like everyone else's too.

"What did you want so early?" Asking her as I put her on speaker.. getting dressed as my iPod plays Iris by Goo Goo Dolls. Smiling as Lexxy now is just gossiping, reminding me where to met her.

Rolling my eyes, as if I'd forget. We meet there all the time, since our first day at this high school.

Driving to school in my red 90's BMW m3, my brother used to own it.  He is a mechanic so it was in prime condition, with a few modifications.

Stepping out, breathing in and standing up. As I shut the drivers side door and look at my school, was the typical looking American high school.

Fixing my jeans and jacket as I make my way into school, my sneakers feeling like they moved slower then liked. Slowly a nervous feeling over comes me I don't know why.

Seeing Lexxy, becoming a little more at ease. Smiling when we hug, linking arms we go to our lockers, we have almost all the same classes pretty much.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER FULLY, HOPE YOU ALL LOVE IT, NEXT ONE WILL BE CHAPTER 2 FROM NEATH'S POINT OF VEIW.. AND WILL EXPLAIN A LITTLE MORE ON WHY KALI HAD THAT FEELING.

DO NOT BE RUDE OR ANY OTHER SORT OF UNJUSTIFIED BS.. TY.

VOTE.FAN.ADD/FAVOURITE.FOLLOW.SHARE