Chapter 11: A Luna. A Difference.

[5 month time lapse] -Kali's p.o.v-

Walking into the dark forrest i had many months ago escaped from my mate.. eyes hard and vengeful as i walk with purpose and drag the head of my latest victim, blood dripping down my arms and hands as my hips sway slightly with a predatorial strutt, blood dripping down and off my dainty but powerful hands as the head with broken spine intact having left my victims body behind in the dirt.

Dirty, messed up golden blonde hair flowing down my back as i slink through towards the pack house that belonged to my mate's pack, the pack I was destined to be the luna of...

Hearing heavy paws sprinting towards me, clenching my fist shattering the skull in my hands and closing my eyes as i see one coming from my right and the other from behind, clenching both fist stopping the wolves dead in their tracks as a smug smirk slowly appears on my face and i slink forward not bothering to look at them as i hear them drop to the floor of the forrest and whimper.. unable to chase me kept pinned to the ground.

Getting to the house without anymore rude interuptions as i had paralysed the rest of the pack, besides my mate and his beta via mindlink, putting them in a coma until i pulled them out of it via mindlink... he would have no idea i had done it, but i am sure he will soon.

Flicking my wrist and watching both double oak front door of the massive old style updated mansion that was the pack house fly open and slam off there hinges as i gracefully walk up the front stairs hand running up the black old marble of the banister absently.

My hair whipping behind me as i move fluidly but paced, soon at his office doors... pushing them open with my power like the front and as his beta becomes alert, trying to run at me.. i side flip and land behind him, flicking my wrist he drops to his knees and growls as i then put him under... his body relaxs and drops going limp.

My eyes slowly open up and travel up my mate's body as he glares and goes to step forward i shake my head in disapproval lightly and smile geninuely at how much i had some what missed him before blanking my face and shutting it out.

He Snarls but i see the hurt, longing and having missed me so much, the desperate need deep in his eyes and soul, my wolf howls but i shut her out and grind my teeth clenching my fist, moving slowly towards him dangerously, feeling my heart heat up at being closer to the man i was made for, but i cut all emotions off to stop myself from being weak to him and vulnerable.

Our eyes lock and i feel my skin heat up, like electric fire in my veins but more sweet and bitter all in one, snarling louder as the rage over takes the lust and love... knowing i couldn't kill him, it would kill me too but hell i was really tempted.

"Hello mate" I spit the mate part at him, watching him tense up and growl louder, running my hand absently over his desk before breaking a part off of its top and crushing it in my hand easily.

"Hello MY Luna" His voice annoyed, possesive but with longing.. causing a twang in my heart and my hard surface i was putting up to crack a little as he pulled me into his arms and crushes me against him, a tear runs down my cheek as the contact is like the best feeling someone has ever experienced and then timed by infinite.

Closing my eyes as i breath him in and feel all the anger rage and spitefulness i had desolve so easily... i guess when you love with your souls its hard to not just be open and forgive them, feeling his regret and pain makes it harder knowing without words that he missed me and is sorry, his been through hell without me like i had him, i can feel it.

But i couldn't forgive him so easily, let him back in always.. forgive for this no not untill he apologizes with words and makes it up to me and my wolf.