Chapter 4: Morning after.

-Kali's p.o.v-

Yawning as I'm waking, feeling strong arms wrapped around me and my body pulled against his I smile as my eyes flutter open... I was a little sore still but none the less content.

He was still fast asleep snoring, not ugly loud snores but cute soft ones... he was so innocent looking as he slept, making me fall more then I already have so far, we were destined mates so of course I love him, but I'd need some time to get use to this.

We were travelling slowly for wolves though... most would be married by now.

I mean sure I wanted to be that far along but I wanted to know all about him before I fully give myself away to him... but last night definitely brought us a lot closer and made me feel more complete, least I was marked and mated now... no other male could touch or look at me lustfully because the forces wouldn't allow them to mentally or physically... the whole purpose of a mark/mating, the alphas would be a lot stronger and intense.

Running my hand down his abs when he kisses my neck softly and causes me to gasp and look at him, he pulls me swiftly onto him.

"Hello my beautiful Luna" he says huskily and still kind of sleepy, which I find cute and sexy... turning me on in a way, running my hands threw his hair and down his face, causing my bad boy to smirk and look at me like I was the most precious thing in his world.

"You make it hard to stay mad at you my sexy Alpha" I giggle a little as he pokes his tongue out... biting down on it causes him to growl lustfully.

"You Make it hard to keep myself to myself... my amazing Luna, you make me feel good about who I am and that to someone I am something good and worthy, that someone being my beautiful... gorgeous mate" He rests his head against mine via our foreheads our noses touching and we close our eyes as were now sitting up, covers still on us.. My legs on both sides of his, his arms on my waist... mine on his shoulders, from looping under his arms... no doubts he'd make a fine alpha and a fine mate... he is perfect... even if we both need a bit of polish to get to that point.

"I love you Neathan" confessing honestly, blushing slightly... he pulls back and looks at me, serious and a little shocked but happy to hear it.

"You have no idea how that sounds rolling of your sweet lips, to my ears babe" he smirks and kisses me, his tongue sliding across my lip asking for permission which I of course give.

Pulling away trying to realise how much things between us had changed in such a short time, the way we even saw each other... okay well how I saw him, he wasn't so bad now I had seen him vulnerable and open.

Looking at him drinking him in, he was bad boy sexy, dark hair... amazing depthful blues, strong jaw, eyebrows that seemed to make his eyes look even more intimidating and dark... strong wide shoulders, muscled arms and torso... pure muscle and tanned skin... with black tunnels in both his ears, hair short but messy he was tall about 6'2 and beautiful... his lips full for a male, but not girly full, just right to his handsome facial features.

Sitting on his red and silver corvette zr1, when I had seen it my mouth kind of dropped open, not a car fanatic but even I could tell it was something of a beauty in the automotive sense.

My yellow and black sundress blowing lightly with the nice summer breeze, his hand linked into mine.

Smug cheeky smirk on his lips, shades covering our eyes... his grey shorts showing his tan legs and flip flops on both our feet, he had on a yellow tank top to match me, yeah I thought it was cute and a black with white fitted cap.

His muscular arms begging for me to be in them with them exposed like that, giggling when he picks me up and spins me round, looking in my eyes.

"You're going to be the death of me you know that alpha" I tease and he smirks and kisses me, pulling me tight against him which I love as I push up on him, feeling all of his bigger frame.