Chapter 7: I will always love you. [Neathan's p.o.v]

Pulling up as i see her Car flipped over, narrowing my eyes.. she sees me, which i sense makes her relax.. she wasn't fighting me at this moment.. which made me feel like i could breath again, when she blocks me out its kind of suffocating in an odd way.

Making my way over to her i see an elderly man, who i'd guess drove the van... which she damn well hit.

I was trying to hold my pissed and possesive mood back, she could of been worse off and that causes a deep pain in me.

If she thinks i'd let her go now, she was dreaming... all hope of that now gone out the damn window, not that i'd have let her anyways... i would of found her eventually and brought her back.

Smirking to myself as that thought passes, i tell the guy to go see if the emergency services were in damn sight.. not that the luna's clumsy self would even need that, my wolf growls at how i just disrespected our mate...  i was annoyed but he was right that was out of line, but damn it KALI!

Pulling her leg out and holding her against me basically crushing her, she sighs which makes me frown... ugh this will be a long day i can see it, shes going to test her possesive alpha aka yours truly sighing myself as i pull her behind me to my zr1 and soon were sitting in the leather seats, she looks at me her eyes flashing annoyance and shame, but i could even see contentment.. so a small part of her wanted me to come save her from the mess she'd just created.

"My car and bags?" she asks with a annoyed duh tone and her eyes boring into mine, now fully annoyed.

Raising an eyebrow, were soon out of there speeding along, i finally answer as she pouts, which i found a turn on and made it harder to not just pull over, having her then and there.

"Kali you will learn, i own this city basically.. meaning someone from our large pack will collect both items, the car i'm not sure can be saved and your lucky to be damn well alive.. which i'm not too damn happy, you could of killed yourself luna" Growling i feel my eyes going darker as does my mood, she doesn't say anything as i glance at her a few times while driving to my house.

"Your not leaving my side again, you thought i was possesive before.. oh my beauty you have not seen a damn thing on that side.. yet" I smirk darkly as we are soon driving up the long drive to my mansion, one of... she looks at it and scowls, yeah she hated how rich i was and the lifestyle with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well i decided to be nice and not put her in a coma or anything like that, but the next upload will be a  tense one where we meet a new character and sparks fly between them and the luna and her alpha too... lol more then they already have with those two.