Chapter 1

It was year X2005 and a woman was running somewhere while hugging a baby. "PLEASE, DON'T HARM THE BABY!" The woman was shouting in anger. She wanted to protect her baby as much as possible. The woman was chased by men with guns.

"THE BABY IS TOO DANGEROUS TO BE KEPT ALIVE!" The man with a gun shouted as he started to fire. 4 things that looked like tails appeared behind the woman's back as she started to deflect the bullets with it. The woman's eyes glowed red and her speed was faster than before. She decided to run away from the men that was chasing her until she.

"Mereoleona, the woman has a Rinkaku kagune, she's running towards your way." The man talked to the walkie-talkie. "Noted, Sir Kaiser." Mereo said with a sadistic smile. "It's ghoul hunting time." She smiled as she jumped from the roof of a house and ran.

Rain poured down hard and the woman rested for a while. The baby started crying and she tried her best to calm him. "Don't worry, Asta. Mom will make sure that you'll be safe after this." The woman said as she rubbed the Asta's head. Asta stopped crying and started to laugh which made the woman smile. She grabbed her own walkie-talkie and talked.

"Yami, are your members available? I need assistance here in Kikka. I'm on the small alley near the Black Market." The woman said. "Oh, Big sis Licita! I'm glad you're well! We're on our way there." Yami replied. Licita sighed out of relief and hugged Asta. She was finding a way to kill time when a vermillion haired woman landed in front of her.

"Hoho, Mereoleona Vermillion of the Crimson Lions! I wasn't expecting someone as talented as you to chase for me! Despite being 18, your name is already notorious to us, ghouls." Licita said. "Your name is also famous within the CCG, Licita, The 4 tailed-beast. The notorious SS+ class ghoul who killed Acier Silva." Mereoleona said as she lifted her briefcase, revealing a long sword quinque. "Who's kagune is that? Seems a koukaku type to me. Doesn't matter, I just need Asta to be safe." Licita said as she entered a battle stance.

Mereoleona quickly ran towards Licita and swung it. Licita dodged the attack with a jump. The swing destroyed the ground once the sword made contact. Licita's jaw dropped with the sudden show. "She really is a beast." Licita thought as she landed on ground. Mereoleona swung her sword again but Licita blocked it with her kagune. The force was so strong that Licita lost footing and flew. She hit the wall with her back but was able to protect Asta.

"My movements are limited because of Asta, I'm sure that I could kill her without this baby." Licita thought. She stood up and saw the blade that was about to hit her face. She braced for impact when a man in a black hood appeared and blocked it for her with a sword like kagune. "Hoho, who knew that the Dark Blade, another SS+ class ghoul that deeply wounded Fuegoleon, was here?" Mereo laughed before smoke scattered around the area.

The man in black hood lifted Licita and Asta and jumped from houses to houses until they were out of sight. "That was fast, Yami." Licita said and Yami laughed. "I was shopping in the black market when you contacted me." Yami replied as they continued conversing like nothing happened. "Return to the Black Bulls base, Julius is probably waiting for us." Yami said.

"Damn it, I let them escape." Mereoleona whispered as she walked away.
__________________________________

3 years later

Mereoleona went home from work and was welcomed home by a 3 year old Noelle. "Welcome home, mom! Did you kill all the bad ghouls?" Noelle said and Mereo laughed. "Ofcourse, Noelle! No one is better at killing ghouls than mom!" Mereo said with a smile as she lifted Noelle with both arms.

Noelle was still young but her talent for blades are undeniably superb. Her physical strength isn't developed yet but she was trained to be one of the best ghoul investigators out there. She can wield two knives like it's a toy and her agility isn't something a normal 3 year old can do.

Black Bulls base

A 3 year old Asta was playing with Julius, the one of the few SSS class ghouls out there. He was named "The End" because ghoul investigators that tries to harm him and his friends end up dead. "JULIUS! FIGHT ME! I PROMISE I'LL WIN!" Asta shoted as he tried to land a cheap shot on Julius. Julius chopped Asta down to the floor and everyone laughed, including Licita. "You're 100 years early to fight me, Asta." Julius said.

Asta stood up and his one eye glowed red and 2 tail like things appeared in his back. "Your kagune awakened, huh." Magna said and everyone looked at Asta in surprise. "Who the fuck awakens their kagune at such a young age?" Zora asked Luck. "I don't know? I guess Asta? I awakened mine when I was 13 and I was considered a prodigy back then." Luck replied.

"Oh my goodness, Asta! You're an SSS class in the making!" Licita said as she hugged her son. "I'm not sure about that, mom." Asta replied and Julius quickly brought out fresh meat to give to Asta. Everyone drooled at the sight of the human meat but everyone respected all members and knew that it was for Asta.

"Old man, tell me the secrets of your coffee!" Yami shouted and Julius looked at him. "Why though?" Julius asked. "It's so damn delicious!" Yami replied as everyone laughed. "I serve them with love, nothing else." Julius replied. "You'll probably able to make that kind of a coffee when you start to accept your feelings for Charlotte." Julius added as everyone teased Yami.

"Is Charlotte the blonde haired woman from the Golden Dawn?" Asta asked and Gauche answered with a thumbs up. "Shut up, old man! I don't have feelings for that woman!" Yami shouted as he walked out of the base and lighted his cigarette. "Typical Yami, hot-headed but lovely." Vanessa said and everyone nodded.

I can confidently say that this will be my best written story if I execute this perfectly. That's all, God bless and Peace Out!
-Minami