Chapter 28

It was a week since the tragic death of Yami and Charlotte. Asta was devastated by their deaths that it made him so inactive in the past few days. He's scared that he might lost another loved one but within that time period. That's when Asta realized... He realized that the only place where he could love Noelle forever was in the past or in a different life. His love won't do a single thing with their current situation.

Noelle's quinque was improved to the max with Yami's kakuja. She was ready to kill Asta. She wants to end everything already so she can move on from him. She can't live peacefully with Asta moving in the shadows. She wants to declare war already but they haven't tracked down the location of the bulls.

The midnight sun was on stand by. They'll do whatever they can to help the Black Bulls win. Everyone from the Black Bulls were mourning over Charlotte and Yami's death. Nacht and Morgen has finally devised a plan for the upcoming war.

"So we'll be the one to initiate? Not them?" Asta asked. "Yeah, I can't find a way to lure them out so my what of was 'what if we kill them in their base and not let them get away. That gives them less preparation time.' or something like that." Nacht replied. "It's a good plan, we'll attack later around 4:00 pm. Gather everyone including the Midnight Sun." Asta demanded to Morgen and he bowed.

Gaja had goosebumps. He felt that something bad is about to happen. He quickly went to Noelle and informed her with his thoughts. "Gaja's intuition? Nah I don't believe in it but it's awfully accurate!" Floga said. "What do you mean gather forces?" Noelle asked. "I feel that a big battle is about to happen today. It's better to be sure than to lose." Gaja said. Noelle immediately contacted the Zogratis siblings and Nozel to her office.

Everyone was informed in the CCG to max up the security and be prepared for war. Noelle had the kakuja quinques ready and her newly upgraded quinque was out there for blood.
________________________________________

Time check: 3:45 pm

Yuno, Luck and Nacht were standing on top of a building near the CCG. Yuno was holding a flag, the Black Bulls flag that they haven't used in a while. "Are you sure that this will work, Nacht?" Yuno asked. "Ofcourse. This will be the perfect bait." Nacht said. "Your strategy right now is bullshit but I'd go with it." Luck said and Nacht was smiling.

The guards that were assigned at the front gate was taken by the suspicious flag that Yuno was waving. "OI CCG BASTARDS! WE, THE BLACK BULLS, ARE HERE TO FEAST ON YOU ASSHOLES!" Nacht shouted. "NOW, SCATTER!" Nacht added as the 3 split up.

A horde of masked ghouls appeared dashing towards the gate killing the guards. Investigators heard what happened and prepared for battle. Huge chaos happened while Luck went back to the building and was about to enter the CCG. He dashed towards the gate as he made his kagune appear but Smurik appeared from the crowd and blocked him. "THANK GOD FOR THIS SECOND CHANCE!" Smurik said as Luck was surprised. "This human was the one who kept up with my speed!" Luck thought.

Smurik and Luck were exchanging blows when 3 suspicious tall hidden figures went past them with such speed. "THE FAUSTS! AND JACK!" Luck thought. Morgen and Nacht's hood were taken off as they prepared their quinque. A massacre was happening with the trio leading the team.

Noelle and Gaja was preparing to wear the kakuja quinque as they heard the commotion. "GUARD-" Gaja was cut off with Sarado replying to him. "Smurik already left. LET'S GO FLOGA!" Sarado shouted as the two went off. "We might want to get out of this place." Gaja said and Noelle nodded. "Kahono, Kiato, you guys must be prepared for war." Noelle said as the two nodded.

"Yuno, are you at the back? Who is with you?" Nacht asked via his talkie. "I'm with Captain Vangeance and some extra." Yuno said as he watched the destruction that Vangeance made. Vangeance was venting out his frustrations especially with what happened to Yami and Charlotte. "Captain Vangeance is amazing!" Yuno thought. "YUNO GO DO YOUR JOB!" Vangeance shouted and Yuno nodded.

Yuno blasted from his position and busted the door out. He killed all the investigators that were in his way. "That damned Asta watching us without doing a thing." Yuno said via the communication. "ASSHOLE I HAVE OTHER PLANS!" Asta shouted.

Asta was in a nearby building while laughing. "I think Nacht overestimated the humans." Asta said as he sat down on the edge and saw ghouls and humans killing each other.
________________________________________

The midnight sun, leaded by Patry, joined the clash inside the CCG. The third eye was dominating the battle and was making it look like that humans had no chance. "HOW MANY KILLS YOU GOT LAZY MF!?" Vetto asked. "I GOT 21! HOW ABOUT YOU BEAST LOOKING ASSHOLE?" Raia retaliated back. "I HAVE 22!" Vetto replied.

Patry was blitzing humans until a huge thud was heard. The third eye and the other trio joined each other. "WHAT THE HELL? WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" Nacht asked. "We're here to kill Nozel, how about you guys?" Patry asked. "Ofcourse we're here, this is our plan to begin with." Morgen replied.

Vanica and Dante was seen in a kakuja quinque and everyone started to get nervous. They remember that damned outfit that killed The End. That was the outfit that killed the SSS Class ghoul. Everyone prepared for combat but little did they know that the humans were prepared.

Dante and Vanica rushed towards them and they put their guards up. Nozel suddenly appeared from another corridor and went for a huge slice on Vetto. "Wha-" Vetto was cut off as his head was sliced by a familiar quinque. "So this is Murasakiha! No wonder why Noelle treasures it. Ofcourse mine is a weaker version." Nozel thought.

"H-how is the Murasakiha on his hands? It's supposed to be on Noelle's!" Nacht thought. "Noelle, if things go wrong then remember what I told you." Nozel said via a talkie. "Bomb the area? Sure." Noelle replied.

Gaja, Loropechika and Noelle was making way to the exit when Vangeance and Yuno blocked them. "I CAN'T LET YOU LIVE NOELLE!" Yuno shouted. "Tch, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR PRETTY ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!" Noelle shouted but Floga and Sarado took Vangeance and Yuno. "GO AHEAD, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM! PLEASE SECURE MA'AM LOROPECHIKA'S SAFETY!" Floga shouted and Noelle nodded.

Final arc lol. Love y'all, god bless and peace out!
-Minami