Chapter 11

Asta and Noelle were currently on the ferris wheel when Mereo contacted Noelle. "Mom, why?" Noelle asked. "Urgent mission, Black Bulls base is identified. Need you right now. A new quinque is waiting for you as well." Mereo said which made Noelle excited. "Asta, we might end this date earlier." Noelle said and Asta asked her. "The base of the Black Bulls was found. I can now kill that Shadow bastard." Noelle said with a scary face. Asta just giggled.
_________________________________________

Vanessa destroyed the device that Dorothy and Mereo used which disappointed Mereo.

"Licita, do you still have contact with your old team?" Julius asked. "Yeah, they still see me as a leader." Licita replied. "Is it okay to you if we ask assistance from them?" Julius asked and Licita nodded. "DO IT TO THE BLACK BLADES AS WELL, YAMI." Julius replied as the two ghouls contacted their team. "It's time to make a plan." Nacht said as he arrived. "Yo Nacht, where were you." Yami asked

"I picked up Morgen, don't worry, I saw everything so calm down. I told him and his friend to go to the other building and hide. I'll join then as well." Nacht replied. "Do a kick-ass job, Twin tacticians." Yami shouted as they plotted their plan.

The ride ended and Noelle kissed Asta goodbye as she ran. "Tsk, mom is in danger." Asta thought as he went to a near building. He climbed it but he was surprised that Kirsch and Fuego was waiting there. "Tsk, my suspicions were correct. You are a ghoul." Fuego said and Kirsch brought out his phone just to get it knocked away by Asta's kagune. "SO YOU DO HAVE BAD INTENTIONS WITH MY COUSIN!" Kirsch shouted while opening his quinque.

"A koukaku, so that's the kagune that killed Magna huh." Asta said and Kirsch laughed. "I know this Fuego dude got an Ukaku in his gear." Asta added and Fuego gave him props for the observation. "Please don't be surprised, I've been hiding this from everyone. Even our leader. Those who saw this are dead already." Asta said and Kirsch and Fuego was confused.

He suddenly developed 4 more tails with a darker violet/red color. A spider like mask was forming on his face and Fuego was shaking. "I-it's an incomplete kakuja... But it's beautiful yet disgusting. Fuego sir, this might be the end of our service." Kirsch replied. "NOW SHOW ME ALL THE TALKS THAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING! I THOUGHT YOU AND NOZEL WERE ABOUT TO KILL ME!" Asta shouted as he laughed like a maniac.

"W-what happened to you! HOW DID YOU GOT A KAKUJA!" Fuego shouted. "ISN'T IT OBVIOUS!? I WASN'T BORN WITH ONE AND I GOT ONE FROM CONTINUOUS CANNIBALISM! NOW STOP CALLING ME SHADOW, I PREFER THE NAME THAT MY FELLOW GHOULS CALL ME!" Asta shouted while moving like a maniac.

"PHANTOM SPIDER! YES, RIGHT! THEY CALL ME PHANTOM SPIDER!" Asta shouted.

Fuego and Kirsch were nervous. "HOW THIRSTY ARE YOU FOR POWER!?" Fuego asked. "SO THIRSTY THAT I COULD KILL YOU IN A SECOND IF IT WOULD GIVE ME MORE POWER!" Asta replied. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!? YOU AREN'T THE MAN THAT NOELLE LOVED!" Kirsch shouted and those words hit Asta's spot. His insanity level went down and he realized all his mistakes.
_________________________________________

In those 4 months since Kaiser's death. Asta had experienced so many things. All of the things thag happened there led him to this insanity. He never wanted to kill ghouls in the first place. He never wanted to kill overall but he was taken, taken by a group of ghouls. They call themselves "the guardians" and there were 8 of them.

He was taken due to his insane regeneration which can provide infinite source of food to them and it might as well make them more powerful. Asta suffered 3 days from the hands of them until he started to eat his own body, eat to gain energy.

He broke free and killed all 8 ghouls. The leader was begging for his life but the words that came out from Asta's mouth were "Did you stopped when I was shouting in pain?" as he killed the leader. He broke out from the warehouse and vowed to kill all hostile ghouls towards humans.

Asta practiced to look normal infront of everyone, especially Noelle. He doesn't want Noelle to worry that much. The black bulls were aware of his abduction but they never knew his location so they didn't manage to save him.

He was confused, he wants to be a human but he enjoyed killing ghouls as well and eat their bodies.
_________________________________________

Asta woke up from his daydreaming as Kirsch sliced his right leg. He immediately grew them and Kirsch knew that he had no chance of living after this. Asta jumped to everywhere. His speed was incredible that Fuego and Kirsch couldn't keep up. Asta let his tentacles loose as it wrecked havoc on the roof which alerted the people.

"Make sure to reach your base at 6:00 pm or you'll see your friends' corpse." Fuego said and Asta looked at the clock. "LET THEM DIE! THEY WERE AGAINST OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH NOELLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Asta shouted and Fuego jumped to a conclusion. Fuego knew that Asta was willing to bend the laws of the world for Noelle and it shows.

Fuego sent multiple blasts towards Asta but he deflected it. "SAY YOUR PRAYERS TO GOD! SAY YOUR PRAYERS TO ME!" Asta shouted as he stabbed the Kirsch with all of his tails, which were 8 as of now. "HOW DARE YOU KILL KIRSCH!" Fuego was berserk as he opened his koukaku.

"DIE BY MY HANDS!" Asta shouted. One blow from his kakuja boosted punch broke Fuego's quinque. "Any last words?" Asta asked. "Take care of Noelle." Fuego said before Asta took his head off. "You must be grateful because you died by my hands." Asta said to Fuego's head.

His kakuja suddenly disappeared and Asta dropped to the ground. "I need to fix that habit of mine. That habit of letting myself out." Asta said as he stood up and jumped away from the dead bodies. "Thank God that my kakuja disappeared. If it didn't disappear then who knows? I might've killed more humans." Asta thought.

I'm motivated to write more hehehe. Love y'all, god bless and peace out!
-Minami