Chapter 25

"Hey Asta, what are you writing?" Luck asked. "Oh this? This is my personal diary or some shit. Might get this published someday." Asta said and Yuno came into his room with an angry face. "Why are you so angry?" Asta asked. "BITCH THAT DOOR COSTED ME 6,000 YULS! NO WAY I AIN'T MAD!" Yuno said. "Man are you serious or trolling?" Luck asked. "50/50... Anyways, what's our plan?" Yuno replied.

"Yoo what happened to Elaine! Why is she dead!" Yuno said. "I killed her. She was annoying the fuck out of me." Asta replied and Yuno understood. They never liked Elaine. They kept her because she was dear to Klaus and Letoile but they were dead.

"I heard from Mimosa that the 'guardians' will take care of me! NO ONE CAN DAMAGE ME EXCEPT FOR NOELLE!" Asta shouted. "I'm positive that they can't take care of you. We need more info about this guardians that they call." Yuno said and Luck had a thought. "Let's have someone to spy near the CCG!" Luck stated and the two looked at him. "You... Actually thought of something good!" Asta praised the speedster and was hugging him like there was no tomorrow.

Nacht and Morgen were with Jack and Yami. They were trying to map a plan for the upcoming disaster that was about to hit them. "Yami, I need you to kill Nozel ASAP so they'll have their captain gone." Nacht said. "That's dangerous but I thought Noelle was the captain?" Yami asked. "Noelle is the strongest but the one who leads the CCG currently is Nozel. Those siblings are a pain in the ass." Nacht replied.

"Yo champs! I overheard everyone and do you think they'll collapse once Nozel dies? No! They have more forces waiting!" Asta said with a smile. "Do you think we'll listen to you?" Jack tried to intimidate Asta. Asta gave Jack a death stare which made him back off. "Would you kindly listen to me? I left the planning to the twins but we need to revise since I learned something." Asta added.

"Yeah go ahead Asta, we're all ears." Morgen said. "They have some special forces called the guardians or some shit. I think they're powerful." Asta said. "And where did you get this information?" Jack asked. "I took Noelle's cousins as hostage. Before her cousin died, she told me that the guardians will take care of me." Asta replied.

"This man... Had balls to get involved with the Silvamillion bloodline!" Jack thought. "FUCKING CHILD! IS YOUR BRAIN FUNCTIONING? YOU'RE GONNA START A WAR WITHOUT PREPARATION!" Yami shouted. "This is my own way to declare war on the CCG. They don't know if Mimosa and Leopold are alive so they won't attack immediately. I know Noelle loves them but they won't be of help so they won't risk their lives over them." Asta said which was totally correct.

Noelle might love her cousins but it's too dangerous to save them. They won't allow more casualties to happen.

The Silva family went home as they saw Vanica crying on the floor with blood dripping from her skirt. "Nozel... I think our baby is dead..." Vanica said while cursing herself. "Vanica, if the baby's dead then it's not your fault." Noelle said while trying to calm the crying woman. "But who? The baby is inside me and if something bad happens to him then mama is the one to blame." Vanica said. "Vanica, it's alright. Remember that there's always next time. I didn't love you just because I want you to carry my child. I love you because you are you! That simple!" Nozel said.

"Is this really Nozel? Stop with those sweet words, it doesn't fit your aura." Vanica said as she wiped her tears and giggle. Dante was there panicking as he saw blood from Vanica. He thought that his sister was about to die or something so basically... He's stupid.

They were trying their best to calm Vanica but the pain of a mother that had her child dead without even seeing it made her want to die. "Y'know what, this may be a sign." Noelle said. "Huh?" Everyone said. "My guts told me that there is a big war incoming. This may be a way to let Vanica fight." Noelle said. "It might be true. Noelle's hunches are sometimes pinpoint. She's good at this." Solid said. "So Vanica, release all of your anger in the battlefield!" Noelle said. "Is my Destro Prototype still alive?" Vanica asked. "The kakuja quinque? Yeah! We repaired it and made it stronger!" Noelle replied and Vanica's frown turned to a small smile.

"Is the Destro Valkyrie and Destro Zeus ready?" Noelle asked Nozel. "What do you mean? You have your own kakuja quinques?" Dante asked. "Yeah, we won't be able to keep up with Asta or Yuno when we don't have kakuja quinques." Noelle said. "Who will wear the Destro Zeus?" Dante asked. "We have reinforcements from Heart so we decided to make 1 kakuja quinque for their strongest." Noelle replied to Dante's question.

Gaja was at the CCG laboratory with a Destro Prototype and was practicing himself to endure the drawbacks of a kakuja quinque.
_________________________________________

Luck was spying infront of the CCG headquarters when a big black car stopped at the entrance. It was suspicious and Luck had lend all his ears. 4 people came out of it.

"Hey Smurik, are you ready?"
"Ofcourse Potrof! I'm out here for blood."
"Hey Sarado, are you sure that this is the place?"
"Ofcourse Floga! I'm 100% sure!"

Luck was curious until Potrof said something interesting.

"I can't believe that the Clover CCG needed the help of Heart's guardians."

"So this are the guardians huh. Let's test them out. They are belittling Clover." Luck said. "I'll start with this fat dude." Luck added. Luck blitzed so fast aiming for Potrof's head. The guardians felt his bloodlust and managed to know where he'll came from. They tried to attack Luck but they failed as Luck snatched Potrof's head. "What a weakling." Luck said as he started to run away. He thought that he got away when Smurik managed to keep up with him. "WHAT THE HECK? THEY ARE THIS FAST?" Luck thought as he jumped to a building making Smurik give up.

"DANG THAT WAS SO INTENSE!" Luck said as he looked at Potrof's head.

Potrof's dead body was at the foot of the building and Sarado and Floga wrapped it. Smurik returned to CCG and was asked if he managed to capture but he shaked his head. "Potrof isn't that strong. We have the Heart's speed, strength and defense here alive. We also have Gaja, the strongest man here." Floga said and everyone nodded. They carried Potrof's dead body inside the CCG.

"HEART'S GUARDIANS REPORTING TO DUTY!" Smurik shouted as the three saluted to everyone. "Sadly one of us died before stepping foot here." Floga said to the guard who asked what was the suspicious wrapped thing.

No announcements so Godbless, Love Y'all and Peace Out!
-Minami