Chapter 13

Asta has reached Kikka but he made sure that he was wearing his mask to hide his identity.

"Sir Nozel, Shadow is here." Rill said in the comms. "Stop him for me, I have to be objective in this mission." Nozel replied and Rill laughed. "Looks like it's the end for you, Shadow." Rill said and Asta just shrugged.

"By the way, where's Fuegoleon and Kirsch?" Nozel asked Mereoleona. "Those weaklings are dead. I told them to attack Shadow if they see them but Shadow is in front of you. They are definitely dead." Mereo said as few tears dropped. "HUH? YOU SENT THOSE TWO FOR THAT? YOU COULD'VE LET ME JOIN FUEGO!" Nozel shouted. "I... I underestimated Shadow." Mereo replied.

Asta was warming up as he jumped side to side. All the members that had quinques prepared and guns were pointed at him. Nacht sent him the plan so he knows his priorities.

He surprised everyone with his speed as he blasted past through the quinque users and Rill. Gunshots were towards him but he wrapped himself with his kagune. Asta doesn't want to kill humans but it is an exception right now because of the situation. He killed the soldiers one by one until he felt exhausted. He slapped his kagune to the soldier, pierced the heart of one, beheaded one, slammed one, broke the neck of one.

He killed hundreds of soldiers in his 5 minute spree. He was starting to feel tired but he was still waiting, waiting for the plan to be executed. He managed to kill 3/4 of the soldiers until he's tired. He was about to get stabbed by rill when 3 ghouls jumped into the scene: Henry, Vanessa and Charmy.

The 3 continued to fight the remaining soldiers while Asta recovers. He wants to rest atleast for 2 mins so he can kill Rill successfully. "Special Class Investigator my ass, you guys are tiring." Asta whispered as a quinque user tried to hit him with a cheap shot but he was crushed instead. "You shouldn't do that to me, insect." Asta said to the dead body.

The ghouls noticed Asta's attitude and was surprised by his words. Vanessa was about to stab Rill with her kagune but to her surprise, she's already stabbed by Rill. "We had a nice fight, Miss!" Rill said as he dropped Vanessa's lifeless body to the ground. Asta saw what happened but he still doesn't want to fight Rill.

All of Team Rill's soldiers were wiped out excluding Rill. Rill was the last man standing so the fight was Henry, Charmy and Asta vs Rill. Henry and Charmy were fighting as a duo but Rill keeps up with their speed. "What are these filthy S ranked ghouls are doing? Do they want to die?" Rill thought.

"Take this!" Charmy shouted as she manages to land a shot on Rill's cheeks with her Rinkaku. "Not bad for an S class." Rill said before transforming his sword quinque to a spear and stabbed Henry. Charmy backed off and realized that she can't do anything about this Investigator.

Asta stood up and eat someone's body to regain energy. "Charmy ma'am, run away to where everyone is and leave this to me." Asta said. "So you wanna fight me, Shadow." Rill said. "I might not be as strong as sir Fuegoleon but I can definitely kill you right here." Rill said. "You humans are fools. Big mouthed ass holes that can't see other's point of view." Asta said and Rill laughed. "What do you mean? Do you want me to look at a monster's point of view?" Rill asked.

"See, if you did look at my point of view and then you'll understand." Asta said as he dashed towards Rill and Rill blocked his attacks. "You're powerful!" Rill said. "Yes I am, Ofcourse I'm strong! I'm the one who killed your sir Fuego! HAHAHA THAT ASSHOLE DIDN'T LAST 5 MINUTES WITH ME!" Asta shouted and Nozel heard it from Rill's microphone. "MEREOLEONA! SHADOW KILLED FUEGOLEON!" Nozel shouted and Mereo cried. "That damn bastard. These ghouls took away everything that I love!" Mereo shouted as she slammed her items on her room.

"Send me down there." Noelle said. "NOELLE! HE KILLED FUEGOLEON! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT THAT DUDE!?" Vanica asked. "Don't worry about me. I've fought lots of Rinkaku bastards back then." Noelle said as she took a parachute and jumped. "TCH, SHE'S MOVING ON HER OWN!" Nozel shouted to the mic and Mereo just answered "Let her be, this'll be crucial to her development."

Rill and Asta were exchanging blows but Asta got the upper hand. Asta landed a punch on Rill's face as he was sent flying. Rill threw his spear towards Asta and Asta catched it. "SAY YOUR PRAYERS TO ME, ASSHOLE!" Asta said as he threw the spear towards Rill.

Rill was thinking of a situation to survive but it was already his time and he can feel it. "NOZEL, I LEAVE THE REST TO Y-" Rill was cut off as the spear pierced his head. "Low level pigs should know their place." Asta said as she destroyed Rill's quinque.

A man/woman in a parachute was seen landing to Asta's location. "Noelle, take care, please." Nozel said as Noelle safely landed or ground. Asta was about to attack the newly landed Noelle but he saw Noelle's face. "Tsk, why does she have to fight me!" Asta thought.

"Yo, Shadow!"
"Who the fuck are you?"
"You don't need to know anything about me."

Noelle opened her quinque as two blades appeared. "Hoho, so you're Noelle Silva! The woman who killed half of the Golden Dawn! That won't scare me though because that squad is fodder!" Asta shouted. "Just shut the fuck up." Noelle said and Asta felt an eerie feeling.
_________________________________________

Team Solid was prepared to fight when the man that they didn't want to see appeared. "Nozel, THE END IS HERE IN OUR LOCATION!" Solid shouted.

"Hi, humans." Julius said with a wave.

I'm so motivated to write rn lol. Love y'all, Godbless and Peace Out!
-Minami