Chapter 17

Those Black Bulls members that were alive has finally gathered in Saussy, including the old Golden Dawn. Everyone was tired there and they counted their numbers.

Yami came in rushing as he was late. "OI, WHERE'S BIG SIS LICITA!" Yami shouted and everyone stayed quiet. "OI ARE YOU DEAF!? WHERE'S BIG SIS LICITA I SAID!" Yami shouted and Asta couldn't take it. "MOM'S DEAD FOR FUCK'S SAKE CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A SECOND!" Asta replied walking away from the group.

"SO YOU'RE THAT DISRESPECTFUL HUH!" Yami said before making his kagune appear. "Oh you wanna fight? DO YOU WANNA FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW!? ARE YOU SURE!?" Asta shouted and Yami approached him and was about to hit Asta.

The Faust twins stopped Yami. "Please bear with Asta, he blames himself for his mom's death. He was also forced to kill his lover's mom." Nacht said and Yami's eyes grew. "I thought the Black Bulls were fun?" Jack asked Morgen. "We were... I'm sure we can get away from this problem." Morgen said.

Charmy appeared with a list that confirms the death of all the members.

Finral, Gauche, Henry, Vanessa, Henry II, Licita, and Julius.

Yami was crying over Julius' dead body while Charlotte was comforting him. Asta was stressed out but Elaine was there with him. Yuno was sending a scary glare to Elaine because he knows Asta that well. Vangeance was preparing food for them while everyone was messed up.

"I-it's m-my fault! I was too careless that I made that D-Dorothy woman enter the base!" Nero said. "Stupid, it's no one's fault. If someone should be sad right now then the CCG should be the sad one. They lost their no. 1 and 2, Mereoleona Vermillion and Dorothy Unsworth, not to mention no. 7 Fuegoleon Vermillion." Yami said. "Those two Vermillions were killed by Asta. We must have high hopes." Yuno said and everyone was surprised.

"YOU KILLED FUEGOLEON AND MEREOLEONA!? HOW?" Everyone asked. Yuno knew about the kakuja secret of Asta so he concludes that he used it once. "Please take a rest for now, we still have an early day tomorrow." Asta said. "We need plans for our hideout, we can't do a bar anymore." Gordon said. "HOW ABOUT ELAINE'S RESTAURANT!" Letoile said. "How? We're ghouls, we can't taste that!" Yami stated which made sense.

"Elaine is a natural born one eyed ghoul, she can taste food normally so she has a recipe and a menu. WE CAN JUST REPLICATE IT THEN WE'LL GET MONEY." Klaus replied to Yami.

"How can she eat human food but I can't? I'm a natural born as well!" Asta said and everyone was quiet.

"You haven't told Asta the truth?" Luck asked Yami and Yami nodded. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TRUTH!?" Asta asked. "That your mom, Licita, became a ghoul to save your ass. She was a human when she gave birth to you. She's blaming herself for your sadness 'if I wasn't a ghoul then Asta could've lived a normal life.' that was her statement." Yami said.

"I thought my mom was a ghoul and dad was a human?" Asta said. "Both of them were humans. They were just close friends of us." Nacht said and Asta was crying. "Then... You mean if mom didn't met you all then I could've lived a normal life?" Asta asked. "Yes." Yami replied. "That's fine by me, Y'all raised me up, I don't have reasons to hate everyone." Asta said.

"But tell me the story." Asta added.
_________________________________________

Licita was in a relationship with a man named Edward. She was pregnant with Asta and she was on her 9th month already. They were living in the Black Bulls hideout and were working with ghouls. They were just bar employees but they became too close to Julius that they revealed their identity. They were even offered to be a ghoul via blood transmutation.

Asta was born to this world as a human with no traces of being a ghoul. Licita and Edward was so happy.

One day, Edward was interrogated by the CCG and was asked if he knew something about ghouls, specifically the Black Bulls, because he was seen shopping with Vanessa and Finral. He never opened his mouth until his death. He was killed by a corrupted investigator named Rades.

Death threats were sent to Licita so she accepted the blood transmutation offer and was given Julius' blood. They were expecting her to be a one eyed ghoul but they were surprised that she turned out to have 2 eyes. Her kagune was a rinkaku but that doesn't end there.

She went on a killing spree to make herself stronger while you were quiet. She also asked the bulls to turn Asta to a ghoul which was successful, Asta became a one eyed ghoul and everyone was looking forward to his future.

Licita gathered enough RC cells to have 4 tails and it was now at full power. She formed a small group called the tailed beasts but Julius knew about it. She did it within 3 months. She became notorious because she assassinated the CCG's current no. 1, Acier Silva so she went from being an A class to being an SS+ class and was called the 4 tailed beast.

Licita turned Asta to a ghoul for his safety. Death threats were there but regular weapons won't work on ghouls so Asta will be safe.

Eventually, Licita's baby was known by ghouls until it reached the CCG that there was a one eyed ghoul that was a baby so they chased Asta. Licita defended Asta and there was a day where Licita and Mereo met (refer to chapter 1) where Licita was with Asta and continued fighting.
_________________________________________

"She did all of those for my safety?" Asta asked and Yami nodded.

"She loves you so much that I don't even dare to shout at you when she's there." Yami replied.

"So that's why I don't understand. I get it mom, I understand now. I should've not talked bad about dad." Asta said with a sad smile.

Nothing important so love y'all, god bless and peace out!
-Minami