Chapter 29

The fight between the CCG and Black Bulls continued. The Zogratis were handling the Fausts and Jack well. Vetto is dead while the third eye and Patry were pressuring Nozel. "NOZEL! DON'T FORCE YOURSELF YOU ONE ARMED BASTARD!" Dante shouted. "OOOHH BLOOD!" Vanica shouted as she made Morgen's face bleed.

Kahono and Kiato were caught in the fight between the former Golden Dawn and the Heart Guardians.

Noelle, Loropechika and Gaja were running away. They haven't worn the quinques properly yet but it's in their body already. "Miss Loropechika, let us fix this first." Gaja said. "Sure I'll wait." Loro replied. Gaja and Noelle fixed the fitting of the quinques and Gaja felt that his stats were boosted. Lightning started to surround Gaja's kakuja quinque as it blasted of in speeds. "Woah." Gaja thought.

Noelle finally finished fitting the quinque and her phone started vibrating. "Asta? Why is he calling?" Noelle asked but she answered the call anyways. "Yo babe." Asta said. "Don't call me babe you asshole." Noelle replied. "Go to the park near CCG." Asta said. "Huh? Why?" Noelle asked. "I'm there. I won't do any surprise attacks. I killed all the humans that might die in our battle. Bring anyone if you like." Asta replied. "The fuck is he talking about?" Noelle thought when a group of CCG investigators approached them. "MISS NOELLE, SIR GAJA, MISS LOROPECHIKA, PLEASE LET US ACCOMPANY YOU!" The group of 12 said. "FINE, WE HAVE A DESTINATION. I KNOW WHERE THE LEADER OF THE GROUP IS!" Noelle said before commanding everyone to go to the park.

Asta was there sitting in the middle of the park chilling. "How long have I waited for this moment. This is a do or die event." Asta wrote in his diary. 12 armed soldiers were seen approaching the park and Asta was laughing. "WHERE THE FUCK IS NOELLE! FIGHTING YOU GUYS ARE BORING!" Asta shouted and laughed. The squad was offended as they started firing to Asta. Asta deflected it with his kagune and basically disappeared in thin air.

"Where did he go?"
"Watch your backs!"
"BE ALERT!"

The group suddenly heard a voice. "Now tell me, how many bullets did penetrate me? And how many scales will I return to you. Don't worry, I'll return the exact amount." Asta said somewhere around the area.

"2!"
"7!"
"5!"

All the soldiers were surprised when Asta appeared infront of them and killed everyone. "The answer is zero. Next time you guys need Noelle. May your souls rest but not peacefully." Asta said.

"So that's their leader? He's leagues above us." Gaja whispered and Noelle nodded. "That's why we're wearing Destro Zeus and Valkyrie right now." Noelle said.

Asta was about to sit again when a familiar colored dagger was sent towards him in high speeds. "Hoho, so you came! See, I won't do a surprise attack." Asta said before catching the dagger. "Shut up Asta. You destroyed me." Noelle said and Gaja was about to say something insensitive. "Ooohh that's painful! Dang sir you destroyed miss Noelle!" Gaja said. "Shut up or I'll be the one to kill you." Noelle said and Gaja was nervous but laughing deep down inside.

"So... Do you wanna start?" Asta asked. Noelle and Gaja were slowly approaching Asta and their quinques were already sparkling. "I take that as a yes." Asta added as he prepared as well.

Gaja's quinque moved first and he appeared infront of Asta. Gaja tried to wound Asta with his claws but Asta evaded it. "Tremendous speed!" Asta shouted with a laugh. "I'M NOT DONE YET!" Gaja shouted.
_________________________________________

The ghouls are winning against the humans inside CCG. Nacht and Morgen were exhausted from Dante and Vanica and Jack was barely standing. "How... Can a human match with us!" Jack asked. "Not like you ghouls, we had to train our physical body and not rely on eating for power." Dante replied. Morgen charged to Vanica and tried to pierce her body. Vanica evaded it and she attacked Morgen with her scythe. Morgen tried to dodge but Vanica was fast. The scythe took off Morgen's arm and Nacht was angered.

Nacht made both his quinques appeared. He slapped Vanica with his koukaku and made it rain scales towards Dante. "Let's run for it!" Nacht said before taking Jack's body and started pouncing. Morgen was injured but he continued running until the ceiling fell down and trapped them. "No escape." Vanica said with a smile. "We're gonna die anyways. Let's make the most of it." Jack said as he asked Nacht to put him down.

Nozel was struggling to keep up with the Midnight Sun. Fana was pressuring him while Raia and Patry were taking advantage of openings. "HOW DARE YOU KILL VETTO!" Fana shouted as she started to get the upper hand on Nozel. Patry appeared behind Nozel and tried to stab him. Nozel dodged it barely and the stabbed was relocated to Fana. "THERE! KILL YOUR FRIEND!" Nozel shouted. "I won't die from this." Fana said and laughed as Patry removed his hand from Fana's stomach. "I... Can still fight!" Fana shouted and Raia was genuinely worried about Fana.

Nozel took his walkie talkie and contacted Noelle. "Noelle, the next time I contact is when you'll bomb the CCG." Nozel said.

Asta heard the message and was shocked. He never knew that they were willing to die to eradicate them. Asta quickly opened his phone and tried to contact Nacht but Noelle threw a dagger and pierced Asta's hand and phone. Asta was surprised. "You're too dumb to be a leader, Asta." Noelle said. "You're hurting my heart, Noelle. That's not the way you talk to someone you love." Asta replied with a sad tone. Truth is he is actually hurt. He wants to fight Noelle to end all things but deep down he's still inlove.

Noelle, on the other hand, didn't deny the fact that she still loved Asta as well. She went through that sad and crazy phase because of Asta. It pains her knowing that either her or him is about to die in this battle.

"Miss leader of the CCG, I want to ask you a favor." Asta said referring to Loropechika. Loro looked at him with surprise. "If I lose here then kindly declare to the news that the Shadow is dead ASAP. And whoever does bad things to humans will be punished by Noelle." Asta said. Loropechika was surprised. She never expected those words coming from the leader of the Black Bulls. He's crazy but he's definitely nice. "And if you guys lose, I won't kill miss leader and let her help me with the negotiations." Asta said.

"What do you mean negotiations?" Noelle asked.

"THE PERFECT ENDING FOR CLOVER'S GHOUL!" Asta shouted.

"What do you mean perfect ending?" Noelle asked.

"WHERE GHOULS AND HUMANS CAN CO EXIST! I PERSONALLY PUNISHED THOSE BAD GHOULS ALREADY! THEY'RE IN MY TUMMY BACK THEN!" Asta shouted in reply.

"He's definitely crazy, but his idea isn't half bad." Loropechika thought.

2-4 chapters until the story ends. This was a fun ride and I personally enjoyed writing this. I've been inactive since school is killing me💀 Love y'all, God Bless and Peace Out!
-Mira