Chapter 7

Noelle slept comfortably after celebrating her birthday like that. Everyone that wasn't from the residence went home, including Asta. Fuego packed his things up and went to his job, killing ghouls.

Fuegoleon was walking down the street when he suddenly felt someone staring him down. "I dare you to show yourself." Fuego said and a man with a rinkaku kagune appeared. He was wearing a black robe and a mask as Fuegoleon remembered the ghoul. "I would never thought that Shadow would be the one who'll approach me. You do remember that you just got lucky in our first duel." Fuego said.

"Lucky? I never intended to fight you. I wanted you to be better because I don't want to kill you without a challenge." Asta said. "Big words for a small one." Fuegoleon replied as he opened his quinque.

The quinque formed into a lanky sword like gun. "This quinque was made from the kakuhou of your team. Red Skull, I think." Fuegoleon said as he shot lasers made from condensed rc cells. "So this is made from Magna's remains, huh." Asta whispered as he slowly closes the gap between him and Fuegoleon. Fuego was poking Asta with the sharp point of his quinque as Asta evades but got hit by it at the last poke. Asta flinched.

"You aren't as fast as you were huh." Fuego said but Asta smiled. "I wasn't even trying to kill you, I don't want to kill." Asta said. "Jokes on you, you were the one who made my cousin almost die." Fuego replied. "He attacked me, you don't think that I won't defend myself?" Asta said. "Trash like you are just the ones who stain the clover kingdom's name." Fuego said.

Asta appeared infront of Fuego and punched him which made him move a few meters. "Not bad, Shadow. Show me more." Fuego said and Asta was literally out matching Fuego. "Y'know, Red Skull was one of our weaker members. That quinque of yours won't last long." Asta said as he tried to slap the quinque away with his kagune but he was surprised that Fuego moved it and managed to stab Asta. "Gotcha." Fuego said as he panted.

Asta pulled the quinque off and ran away but he noticed that he was on an alley with two exits so he went for the vacant one. He was chased down by Fuegoleon until a man with a glowing quinque sword appeared on the other side. "NOZEL! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO REST!" Fuego shouted. "How can I rest easily when this bastard is alive." Nozel said, referring to Asta. Asta was losing hope for his life and was ready to accept his death.

A man was jumping roof to roof, he had an ukaku kagune and a koukaku kagune. He was a rare one with 2 kagunes. Having 2 kagunes is possible when your parents have two different rc types. This would rarely result into a ghoul possessing 2 different kakuhous. He puts on his mask as he started to dash on roofs. He kept his kagune until he reached a certain alley.

Asta was cornered by Nozel and Fuego. Fuego pointed his quinque at Asta and was charging up an attack. Nozel opened his quinque, revealing the sword that he used when Asta cut off his arm. "GOODBYE SHADOW!" Nozel shouted.

A man in black dropped down to the scene from the roof. His ukaku kagune managed to block Nozel's swing as he deflected the blast of Fuego with his koukaku. "A GHOUL WITH 2 KAGUNES? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?" Fuego thought.

The man with the black cape grabbed Asta and jumped to the roof. Fuego was about to follow them but Nozel stopped him. "Shadow will have his day, I promise. Noelle will be the one to kill that ghoul, I'm sure." Nozel said to Fuego as he made his quinque turn to a suitcase again.

"Sir Nacht, thank you." Asta said as he held his wound. "Don't talk too much, focus on your wounds." Nacht said. "Oh, this? I can regenerate this." Asta said as the hole in his stomach sealed up and his wounds around the body which was poked by Fuego disappeared. "You really are a prodigy." Nacht said. "But still, thanks sir Nacht, I would've died there or I could've killed someone. I don't want to anymore." Asta said.

"Keep that mentality, Asta. You'll be the bridge towards the friendship of ghouls and humans." Nacht said as the two walked to their base.

Fuego and Nozel rubbed their cheeks after receiving a punch from Mereo. "YOU FOOLS! WHY DID YOU LET SHADOW GET AWAY? DID YOU TWO FORGOT THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO CUT NOZEL'S ARM?" Mereo asked. "Another ghoul saved him, the ghoul has 2 kagunes and it's powerful. My sword didn't cut his kagune and it deflected Fuego's beams." Nozel said.

"That ghoul is interesting." Mereo said.
_________________________________________

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU WITH BEING IN CONTACT WITH THAT FAMILY!?" Licita shouted on the common room of the base. "Tch, shut up, you know nothing." Asta replied to his mom. "WHO TAUGHT YOU TO ANSWER DISRESPECTFULLY TO YOUR MOM!? I DO KNOW A FACT AND THE FACT IS THAT FAMILY IS TRYING TO KILL YOU!" Licita replied.

"OFCOURSE I'LL ANSWER DISRESPECTFULLY! I MAY BE YOUR SON AND YOU MAY BE MY MOM BUT I STILL HAVE MY RIGHTS TO DEFEND MY STAND!" Asta shouted. Licita was about to reply when Asta suddenly shouted 4 words that made everyone shocked. "I'm inlove with Silva" are the words that came out from Asta's mouth.

Julius and Nacht gave Asta a bright smile while Licita and Yami doesn't agree with the idea. "Before you talk mom, I'm free to love whoever I find lovable and that means I can literally forget about the fact that I love you." Asta said as he stormed to his room. "Asta is in his rebellious phase, let him be" Yami said to Licita as Licita cried. "Where did I go wrong in raising him?" Licita asked everyone.

Making Nacht unique coz he's a goat. Love y'all, peace out and god bless!
-Minami