End

Year X2362
Hundreds of years have passed ever since the war. The old CCG spot turned to a huge library and there was a dude that liked to visit that certain library. Maybe because this library is directly owned by his school?

Ghouls are now extinct and CCG had long vanished to the history of the world

He was scanning the books and grabbed a book that had gained his interest. Its title is "Clover's Ghoul" which is written by a mysterious author known as Tatsuya. He smiled as he remember the book winning all kinds of rewards. The main copy is preserved in a place in the library and the one he's holding is just a copy.

He signed up and wanted to borrow the book to read it until he saw someone in line that was holding the same book that he was holding. She had long hair and her smile was gorgeous. This is love at first sight. He called out to the girl and the girl's attention went to him. The girl gave him a smile as he blushed.

"H-hi! I just noticed that we had the same interest in books!" The guy said.

"Oh yeah! I heard that this book is good! And the fact that one of the main protagonists share the same name as me!" The girl said with a bright smile.

"Wait... What's your name?" The guy asked.
"Noelle, Noelle Silva! Nice to meet you uhm.."
"Asta, Asta Staria, call me Asta!"

"You have the same name as the main protagonist woah! IS THIS COINCIDENCE?" Noelle said as she suddenly realized the relationship of the two characters in the book. She blushed and Asta was surprised. "Woah! Are you sick or something?" Asta asked. "No it's just... Y'know what? Just add me on my social media and let's talk!" Noelle said as she borrowed the book and dashed towards the exit.

"Weird but she's cute." Asta said as it's his turn to borrow his own copy.

1 week later
Asta had finished reading the novel and was actively talking with Noelle. He realized something after reading the book. "Is it possible that we are the reincarnations?" Asta thought.

Indeed, they are the reincarnations.

THE END

THANKS ALOT FOR READING THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU ALL AND GODBLESS! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY<3333
-Mira