Chapter 20

Noelle woke up and saw Asta sleeping. It's his birthday, she wants to step up to atleast convince Asta to stay and not go away so she has plans. She woke up Asta and Asta immediately woke up. "Noelle? Oh yeah... I slept in your room. What time is it?" Asta asked. "8:00 am, you can rest all you want. Happy birthday sweetie." Noelle said as she gave Asta a kiss. "Thanks, I love you so bad that it hurts." Asta said. Noelle heard it and knew that it was a two meaning phrase.

Noelle went outside to the common room and saw Nozel chopping up ingredients. "Wow, Nozel being a house husband? That's rare." Noelle said. "Stupid, it's Asta's birthday. I want to atleast celebrate it with food." Nozel said and Noelle smiled. "So you accept him already." Noelle asked and Nozel nodded. "I still have suspicions though." Nozel added and Noelle giggled.

Vanica was seen eating weird food combinations. "WHY THE FUCK ARE PREGNANT WOMEN SO SPECIFIC IN FOOD!" Dante said and Vanica laughed. "Why?" Noelle asked. "SHE WANTS TO EAT NUTELLA DIPPED TANGERINES! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!" Dante said and Noelle laughed. "It's better to give what the pregnant woman wants." Noelle said and Dante facepalmed. "That's so disgusting." Dante said as Vanica continued eating.

Asta followed Noelle and saw Nozel doing works as well. "Be thankful, Asta. I am preparing food for your birthday!" Nozel said and Asta had a wide grin on his face. "So you're basically saying that you accepted me as a brother. Thanks a lot, BIG BRO NOZEL! HAHAHAHAHA THAT SOUNDS LAME!" Asta said as everyone bursted to laughter.

"He won't be big bro anymore, he gonna be papa Nozel once his child is born! Imagine having a children with that weird-ass braid!" Vanica said as everyone laughed again. "Fuck you, you're the one who was tired in bed with this weird ass braid dude." Nozel said and Vanica blushed. "Don't tell me that Nozel actually has game." Dante said and Asta was holding his laughter. He doesn't want to laugh at a pregnant woman with anger issues.

"You two can spend time together, just be sure to be back before 7:00 pm. We'll celebrate your birthday as a family, Asta." Dante said and Asta smiled. "Thanks a lot! Noelle, we'll go on another date!" Asta said and Noelle nodded. The two enter Noelle's room and picked who will take a bath first. No one wants to give so they decided to take a bath together.

"Oi, this doesn't feel weird at all." Asta said and Noelle smiled. "It's because we've matured. We aren't teenagers who gets aroused in these normal things that couples probably do." Noelle said. "Noelle we're 19, we're basically still teenagers but I get your point. We're already working our butts off." Asta said as he took the shower and Noelle took the tub.

"Oi Noelle."
"What?"
"I love you so much."
"I love you more."

The two dressed up and went away. "Noelle, have I told you that your boobs grew within these 3 years that we've been together?" Asta said. "Wanna fondle them later? I'll let you do it!" Noelle asked. "NO! I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT!" Asta said and Noelle smiled. "I'm happy that you actually notice small details." Noelle smiled. "Your boobs aren't small, that's why I noticed it." Asta said and Noelle smacked him. "Stupid, DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT!" Noelle said and Asta laughed. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! DON'T HIT ME!" Asta said. "I'M FREE TO HIT MY FOOLISH BOYFRIEND ANYTIME!" Noelle replied.

The two went to a carnival. They wanted to try a bigger ferris wheel compared to the one in the mall that they rode. They look up to the huge ferris wheel that was above them and agreed that they will ride it together. They bought food and drinks with them to the wheel as they enter.

"A huge ass ferris wheel with you... I have wanted to ride you... I MEAN ONE WITH YOU!" Noelle said as she blushed. "I've been wanting to ride one as well. This feels so romantic." Asta said and Noelle felt an urge to kiss Asta so she did it. It was sudden yet a lovely kiss. "One of my birthday gifts was that. I'll give you my birthday gift later at home." Noelle said and Asta was excited. "A NEW SET OF COOKING STUFF!? I WANT ONE!" Asta said. "Yeah yeah, you'll get one." Noelle said and Asta almost jumped.