Chapter 9

Liebe and Nero came with Asta to the hideout. Asta went straight and brought the two with him. Everyone smelled a new scent so they were on their guards. "Woah, It's just me and some new members that I'd like to join." Asta came out with Liebe and Nero. Nero and Liebe said hi to them and Julius accepted them wholeheartedly.

"I thought you'll test us out if we're qualified." Nero asked but Julius laughed. "The Black Bulls isn't a strong ghoul group. We just wanna help each other out, stupid." Zora said and everyone agreed with his statement. "Yeah, we have quite weak members here such as Grey. By the way, where's Grey?" Asta asked. "She's dead." Gordon replied.

"Huh? Are you sure?" Asta asked. "100% sure." Gauche said. "You sh-" Licita was cut off by Asta storming away. "What happened to him?" Liebe asked. "He's in a complicated problem right now." Luck said to the two new recruits. "Let him be." Vanessa said and the two nodded.

"That asshole will tell 'you should better distance yourself from that family.' and gonna go nuts." Asta said in his room as he released all his anger in it and threw different types of items. The noise can be heard outside and they were worried about Asta's well being.

"I....I....I JUST WANT TO BE A HUMAN! I WANT TO DIE AND HOPE THAT I'LL GET REINCARNATED AS A HUMAN ON MY NEXT LIFE!" Asta shouted as tears started to flow. "So he hates being a ghoul." Liebe said to the bulls and Julius gave a thumbs up sign. They let Asta release all the anger within him without interfering.
_________________________________________

March X2021 - 4 months since Sir Kaiser's death

Age:
Asta-16
Noelle-16
Yuno-16

Asta kill count:
Humans:2
Ghouls:48

Noelle kill count:
Ghouls:27

Yuno kill count:
Humans:57
Ghouls:3

Asta has changed, he went from the jolly Asta to the cold Asta. He wanted to end all conflicts and he is committed to kill all hostile ghouls towards humans. Yuno kept on killing humans but his ranking wasn't raised yet. Noelle is now famous for her famous "Bloody Thursday" where she raided the Golden Dawn base and killed half of them, getting out without wounds. It was a deadly yet perfectly executed mission by Noelle.

Ghouls are now aware of her presence and try their best to distance themselves from her. Asta and Noelle were always together but they still aren't a couple yet. They do coffee dates usually on the same cafe. Yuno was irritated with what happened to the Golden Dawn.

Golden Dawn has fallen and they joined the Black Bulls since the only members left were Klaus, William, Charlotte, Yuno, Letoile and Elaine(OC). They still remain at their base but they are now under the Black Bulls.

Asta and Noelle were exchanging food and the tension around them was heavy. "Oi Noelle, what are you trying to say?" Asta asked. "This may be sudden." Noelle said. Asta told Noelle to continue. "Please after I say this, don't distance yourself from me." Noelle said and Asta nodded. "I'm inlove with you, it's true." Noelle said and everyone blushed. The cafe saw the growth of the two and they were happy.

Asta remained quiet which made Noelle nervous but her nervousness disappeared after Asta smiled. "I'm just waiting for this moment. The moment that you'll be true to yourself and admit it. Ofcourse, I love you too." Asta replied which made Noelle freak out.

"But school year is about to end next week! And you'll work as an investigator. How will you have time?" Asta asked. "I'll always have time for you, stupid." Noelle said. "We aren't even together yet." Asta replied and Noelle was embarrassed. "BUT YOU BROUGHT THE TIME CONVERSATION!" Noelle replied which made Asta laugh. "Ofcourse because I'm about to ask you." Asta said and Noelle told him to continue.

"I wanna ask you if it's fine by you to be my girlfriend." Asta asked.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DENY THAT? YES, I'LL BE THE LUCKIEST WOMAN ALIVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Noelle replied.

"Young love, you guys are making me blush." The manager of the cafe said to them. "Ohhh, hehehe." Asta said with a blush as he scratched his head.
_________________________________________

The new couple walked out the cafe and Noelle was holding Asta's hand tightly.

"Hey Asta"
"What?"
"Are you sure that you like this crazy woman?"
"The crazy woman is you! Ofcourse I like that crazy woman."
"B-but I've killed so many."
"You killed evil, that is reasonable."

Yami was secretly listening to the conversation with Licita and Licita's heart broke. "If only... If only I wasn't a ghoul, Asta could've lived a normal life." Licita said while crying. "Yeah, he may be the one to kill his lover in the far future." Yami said. "Y'know Yami, thanks for being there for your big sis." Licita said. "I owe you a lot, this is nothing compared to the things that you gave to me." Yami replied.
_________________________________________

"Nacht, I'm on gate three of the airport, see me there." The man in the phone told Nacht. "Yeah, I'm on my way there." Nacht said as he drove faster towards the airport.

Nacht finally reached the airport and was surprised. He was surprised because he only knew that he'd be driving one person home but there was 2. Morgen and someone he doesn't know.

"Morgen! And Morgen's friend! What's your name?" Nacht asked. "My name is Jack." The man said as they entered the car.

"So... Where did you met Jack?" Nacht asked. "I met him in the UK. He's a ghoul as well." Morgen said. "Keke, you two look a like! You are twins, I suspect!" Jack said and the two nodded. "So... What's this Black Bulls squad of ghouls. Morgen invited me to join." Jack said.

"A bunch of disrespectful yet fun ghouls." Nacht said with a smile.

Felt motivated to write a new chapter. Love y'all, God Bless and Peace Out!
-Minami