Chapter 3

"That Siren bastard should die." Asta whispered. "Why did you call him Siren? I thought his name was Andras?" Noelle asked Asta. "He... Killed my dad. He said that his name was Siren when he killed my dad." Asta lied. "Oh, I should've not asked." Noelle replied.

"STUPID ASTA! YOU'RE REVEALING YOUR IDENTITY YOU STUPID BITCH ASS SON OF LICITA!" Asta was cursing himself on his mind while Noelle's face was red.

"Asta... Thank you for today. I never thought that you'd be the one to protect me." Noelle said. "That ain't no problem, my mom said that all women are queen!" Asta replied making Noelle laugh. "Your mother must've been nice! I'd like to meet her!" Noelle said as she was assisted by Asta to stand.

Yuno was running towards the tunnel while being followed by his fan girls. "ASTA! WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT'S ALL THE LOUD NOISES?" Yuno asked and Asta just laughed. "No need to worry, pretty boy. I'm fine." Asta replied making all the fan girls of Yuno look daggers at him. "Tsk, must've been hard to be handsome." Asta muttered.
_________________________________________

Noelle was escorted by Asta to her home and Mereo was the one to welcome them home. "What happened to Noelle? Why is she bleeding this much?" Mereo asked. "We were attacked by ghouls on the way home, Ms. Mereo." Asta replied. "How did you two survive? Are you ok?" Mereo asked. "I fought the ghoul but it suddenly ran away." Asta lied. "The ghoul must've sensed someone coming." Mereo said.

"Oh I forgot, make yourself at home. What's your name again? Aster?" Mereo said. "It's Asta, ma'am." Asta replied. "Ohh, Asta! Thanks a lot for helping my child! She's pretty careless sometimes but I'll make sure that she'll achieve her goals." Mereo said. "What's her goals in the first place? She just brags about her secured place in the CCG." Asta replied.

"I'll train her to be the best investigator of CCG in written history. She has the potential but her ego pulls her down." Mereo said.

"She should lower her ego. Her ego is so high." Asta said with a facepalm. Mereo smiled at Asta's words. "Asta, can you do me a favor?" Mereo said and Asta quickly changed to a serious look. "Yes ma'am!" Asta replied.

"Please take care of Noelle, her big brother is currently on comatose right now. She needs mental and emotional support and I see you as her closest friend." Mereo said. "Wait, what happened to her brother. Was his name Nozel? I remember that she mentioned that name a while ago." Asta said.

"Yeah, her brother, Nozel, had his arm ripped off by a ghoul named Shadow. The ghoul is an SS class and Nozel slipped on a coma because of too much blood loss. I swear to God that I'll be the one to kill that four tailed son of a bitch." Mereo said with a scary smile. "So that's why mom was intimidated by this woman. She's crazy!" Asta thought

Asta and Mereo continued talking until it was almost night. "Miss Mereo, I need to go home now, my mom will be worried." Asta said as she stood up and picked up his bag. "Hey, what's your mom's name?" Mereo asked which made Asta sweat. "Her name is Katrina." Asta replied. Mereo was staring at Asta and smiled. "Tell Katrina that she raised a fine gentleman." Mereo said before sending Asta home.

Asta was walking casually towards the Black Bulls base, it was the shelter of the ghouls that had no home and they were taken by Julius with open arms. He checked his phone and he had missed calls from Licita.

Asta called Licita back and he was greeted by shouts. "WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS!?" Licita shouted. "I'm sorry mom, I had to escort a classmate home." Asta replied. "GEEZ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KILLED! ATLEAST TELL MOM WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Licita replied as the call ended.

Licita was panting in anger on the Black Bulls base and everyone was laughing. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING? IT ISN'T FUNNY!" Licita said to everyone. "Big sis Licita, everyone knows Asta's capabilities and he won't go down easily. He may be our most inexperienced member but his raw power is something that investigators are scared of." Yami said.

"Hah, I g-guess you're right. I never thought that being a mom would be this stressful." Licita said. "You're just overreacting." Julius said and Licita nodded.

Asta arrived at the Black Bulls hidden base, which is an underground floor of a bar that Julius runs. Asta arrived and everyone looked at him on the main room. "I'm home!" Asta shouted. "DORKSTA! YOU MADE US WORRY!" Magna said as he pulled Asta on a bro hug.

"Why the crap are y'all laughing at me when you're worried as well?" Licita asked. "This worry of us is a different kind of worry than yours, big sis Licita." Finral said. "What's the difference?" Grey asked. "This is brotherly love, big sis Licita's was motherly love." Luck replied. The three dropped Asta and walked away with their heads swelling from Licita's fist.

"Big sis Licita was modest back then, why did she become a violent mother😭" Magna said and everyone nodded. "I HEARD THAT! DO YOU WANT AN EXTRA ONE?" Licita asked and the three ran away.
________________________________________

"Mom, did Asta already left?" Noelle said as her leg was being treated again. "Yeah, I even heard her mom shouting on the phone. Her mom must've loved him so much." Mereo said as the two laughed. Solid arrived drenched in sweat. "What happened Solid, where's Nebra?" Mereo asked. "BIG SIS NEBRA IS DEAD! WE WERE ATTACKED BY THE S CLASS GHOUL, SYLPH! BIG SIS NEBRA WAS EATEN ALIVE!" Solid said as he held his bleeding arm.

"Ghouls are so active lately, I wonder what's happening." Mereo thought.

Expect for many death lolololol. Love y'all, God Bless and Peace Out!
-Minami