Chapter 22

Asta and those who were at the restaurant retreated to the old Golden Dawn base and saw William and Yuno cleaning the place. "Yo, why are you guys tired? What happened?" Yuno asked. "CCG raided Elaine's restaurant. Klaus, Letoile, Liebe and Nero are probably dead. I can't see them beating Noelle." Asta said. "YOU MEAN THE NOELLE THAT WE KNOW? THE NOELLE SILVA? YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Yuno asked. "Yeah, she...was powerful." Asta said as they made a new plan.

"Sir Nacht, sir Morgen, I'll leave the planning to you guys." Asta said. "So what's your plan, Asta?" William asked. "We assassinate strong ghoul investigators so we'll have less trouble by the end game." Asta said. "I'll take care of Langris." William said. "Then Solid Silva will be my prey keke." Jack said. "That leaves Nozel to me. Oi Asta don't get distracted with Noelle." Yami said. "We'll leave her for the final battle. We can't assassinate someone that strong." Asta said and everyone was nervous with how strong Noelle really is.

"Solid, Nozel, I'm back." Noelle said before taking off the long polo that she had revealing her sando. "Oi Noelle, be presentable, we're at work." Kahono said as she tried to make Noelle wear her clothes again. "I just killed 4 SS classes. I deserve to do whatever I want since it was tiring." Noelle replied as she turned on the music. "What a lazy woman for someone this strong." Kiato thought. "Hey Kiato, get me cola please." Noelle said before lying down to the bench. "Oi, Noelle wants soda, get her one." Kahono said and Kiato stood up and got one.
_________________________________________

"So this is the CCG that you've been talking about, Ma'am Loropechika?" Gaja asked. "Yeah, we'll be working here for a while since ghoul activity in Clover is different compared to Heart. We have a peace agreement with ghouls in heart." Loropechika said and Gaja smiled. "Did you bring the Heart's strong forces?" Gaja asked. "Ofcourse, they'll arrive here in a minute or two." Loropechika replied.
_________________________________________

Asta was sitting in a chair all alone when Elaine appeared suddenly. "You look really sad Asta. Atleast cheer up a bit!" Elaine said and Asta smiled. "Thanks for the effort but the pain won't go away in an instant. Please let me be this way for a while." Asta replied. "Y'know what, maybe you need another woman's touch for you to forget about all of your problems." Elaine said with a teasing smile.

"First of all, I respect you so much as my boss and my friend. Second, I love Noelle so much that even if you strip in front of me I won't budge. But I get your idea but I won't do it." Asta replied. "Big words for a virgin like you." Elaine said with a smug. "Virgin? You think I'm a virgin? I'll make you bleed to death so shut the fuck up please." Asta replied. "Woah, then prove it." Elaine said before holding Asta and putting his hand under her shirt.

Asta pulled back quickly. "Leave me alone, slut." Asta said before standing up and walking out. "You may be pretty but pussy isn't everything miss. Pussy can't buy true love so stay away from me for fuck's sake." Asta said before slamming the door. Elaine stood there dumbfounded and Yuno appeared. "I heard a loud boom boom and bang! What happened?" Yuno asked. "Asta slammed the door." Elaine replied. "THAT ASSHOLE, IT COSTED ME 6,000 YULS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL DOOR!" Yuno said.

Asta went for a walk to calm down when he suddenly found someone that he has wanted to kill. "Mimosa Vermillion, 19 years old, cousin of Noelle Silva and a First Class Investigator. Leopold Vermillion, 20 years old, cousin of Noelle Silva and an Associate Special Class Investigator." Asta thought and smiled.

"Thank you for this wonderful prey." Asta thought.

Mimosa had goosebumps and told to Leopold that she felt weird. "Did you feel the same way, Mimosa?" Leopold replied. "I feel like I'm standing on death's door." Mimosa said. "So you felt it as well." Leopold replied before Asta appeared behind them.

"Yo." Asta said while wearing a mask which made the cousins enter a battle stance. "Chill, it's me Asta. I have a surprise for Noelle so please come with me in a private place." Asta said. "Can we see what's under the mask?" Mimosa asked. "Nah, he sounds like Asta. Maybe he's trying to keep something a secret." Leopold said and Asta nodded.

The three went to a tight alley as they grouped themselves. "So I never had a surprise for Noelle." Asta said as he removed his mask. "Huh? So why did you bring us here?" Mimosa asked.

"We'll play a game, whoever loses dies. Are you up to it?" Asta asked. "Huh? How can we die?" Leopold asked. "I'll kill them." Asta replied.

Leopold and Mimosa was laughing. "You know Asta, even if you are physically good, we are ghoul investigators with proper training. We faced a lot of people that were stronger than us physically. You can't kill us." Leopold said. "What if I told you that I was one of those that you guys were hunting?" Asta said with a creepy smile. "What do you mean?" Mimosa asked.

"You'll see." Asta said. His left eye started to become black and red. 4 long tails were slowly growing on his back and he was laughing like there was no tomorrow. "Huh? Am I seeing the truth?" Leopold ask. "So... Fuego and Kirsch's hunches were right!" Mimosa said. "You see... I'm a ghoul. Specifically, Shadow of the Black Bulls." Asta said while laughing hysterically

"BULLSH.." before Leopold can continue, Asta slapped his head with his kagune and killed him. Mimosa panicked, the event was so sudden. "TRAITOR!" Mimosa said as she pulled out a knife. "You know... Knives won't affect us ghouls." Asta replied so he lowered his guard as Mimosa rushed towards him.

The knife suddenly glowed and Mimosa went for the stab on Asta's shoulder. Asta's shoulder was wounded. "Huh?" Asta asked.

I'm back. I'm still recovering but atleast I'm feeling better. Love Y'all, Godbless and Peace Out!
-Minami