Chapter 30

Asta was staring at Noelle and Gaja when Gaja's quinque started to crackle. Asta was wary of Gaja but he can't keep his guard up for so long because he knows Noelle's capabilities so he used everything that he had for this battle. 8 limbs appeared on Asta's back (not including his 4 original.) and was swaying like crazy. Threads appeared on his body as it slowly formed into a body armor thay would protect him.

A mask fully grew on his face and his hands were itchy for a fight as he laughed like a maniac.

"Miss Noelle, what should we do?" Gaja asked. "Asta with his 4 tails was already dangerous. I never knew that he went for a kakuja. That explains his aggresiveness towards other ghouls back then. Maybe this is the reason why the ghoul that attacked me back then ran away." Noelle said.

"This may be our last fight for CCG, Gaja." Noelle said as her tears started to flow and her voice was shaking. "Noelle? Why are you crying?" Gaja asked.

Everyone in the battlefield stopped for a moment. Asta stared at Noelle with a worried look. "Noelle! Are you okay?" Asta asked but he never got a response. Noelle had a huge flashback.

3 years ago(Black Bulls vs CCG incident)

Mereoleona Vermillion and Licita's death and the dispatch of the End.

Noelle managed to break free from being tied and witnessed something she never wanted to see.

Asta was messed up. He released all his anger on Mereo's dead body. He punched Mereo's corpse as if it was alive. "IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MOM IS DEAD! DIE! DIE! DIE!" Asta shouted as he continued to beat up Mereo's dead body.

"IF YOU DIDN'T LIVED THEN MOM COULD'VE SURVIVED! CURSE YOU!" Asta shouted again as he ripped of Mereo's body and drank her blood. "AHHHHH THIS IS SO WRONG!" Asta shouted as he scratched his head and face until it bled.

Noelle saw everything. Asta's face, Mereo's last moments and Licita's. She was crying silently but it definitely hit her the hardest. She was inlove with a ghoul, the ghoul who killed her mom.

Asta carried Licita's dead body and walked away after consuming Mereo. "Mom, I'll definitely get stronger and make a better world for you." Asta said as he gave Licita his one last kiss.

"AHHHH THIS IS SO WRONG!"
"Mom, I'll definitely get stronger and make a better world for you."

Those lines from Asta hit her. Was it that Asta never wanted to be a ghoul in the first place? She was thinking of that for her whole life. She saw her mom getting eaten by Asta but she was also concerned for Asta and how he acted. He acted like a normal ghoul should've but he seems that he had so much regret.

He also killed ghouls back then which made him suspicious

"Hey Asta, have you ever wished that you weren't a ghoul?" Noelle asked.

Everyone went silent. Asta dropped his guard and shed a tear. "Noelle... You're the first one to understand me." Asta said until he couldn't bear it. His tears had went wild and Noelle wants to hug him but she can't.

"Let's just end this fight once and for all." Asta said with an assuring smile to Noelle.

"Whoever dies has to fulfill their promise!" Noelle shouted.

"I'll keep my promise after I win." Asta replied with a big smile.

And an angry rivalry was solved and it is up to their duel to decide what their fate is.

Nozel was knocked down on the ground. He had no chance against the third eye.

Nacht, Morgen and Jack were all lying down with Vanica and Dante. Both were wasted and out of stamina and both were dying due to blood loss.

The Third Eye was completely fine except for Vetto who was killed by Nozel.

Yuno, Luck and William had a feeling that other members were in danger so they rushed to the middle, where they planned that the fight will occur.

Everyone met there with the third eye and smiled. "Nozel you piece of shit. Asta should've killed you when he had the chance." Yuno said with a mocking smile. "Revenge for Master Licht, accomplished." Patry said with a smile. All ghouls were celebrating their win when Nozel grabbed his device and shouted.

"NOELLE, NOW!" Nozel shouted with everything he got.

The voice reached Noelle's communicator as she pushed a single button that would shatter Asta's heart.

"IF I'M GOING TO DIE THEN YOU'RE GOING IN HELL WITH ME YOU SCUM GHOULS!" Nozel shouted as Yuno ripped off Nozel's heart with his hand. "What does he mean that we'll die?" Yuno asked.

All hopes for the ghouls were shattered when they heard explosions inside the CCG.

"You see, the CCG is a bomb to kill ghouls when they invade. In today's case, we're bombing the whole building. See you in the other life, ghouls. Thank you for taking care of uncle Julius for us." Vanica said losing her psychotic smile as it was replaced with a warm one. "Maybe your baby and Nozel is destined for the next life, Vanica. Surely God doesn't want your children to live without parents." Dante said as the siblings cried. The explosions have reached their place ad the Zogratis siblings exploded.

The Bulls and the midnight sun tried to outrun the explosion which they failed to do so. Luck almost got out but he was held by an investigator that immobilized him. "GET OFF ME! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Luck shouted as he was caught up in the explosion.

Everyone was dying and Yuno was on his last breath.

"Asta, I leave our fate to you." Yuno said with a tear that automatically evaporated due to the extreme heat. Patry and the Third Eye wanted to get out but 2 souls had reached out to them. It was Vetto and Licht's.

"MASTER LICHT! I'VE MISSED YOU A LOT!" Patry shouted as he hugged the soul. He was crying out loud and Licht was smiling. "Thank God you guys didn't forgot about me even if I had died."

Fana, Raia and Vetto shared a warm hug together as the 5 went for a relaxing and sweet group hug.

From the outside. It was seen that the CCG building had blown into bits and everyone stared at it as the building collapsed for the better good.

1-2 more chapters til the end. I could've ended the story a long time ago if I wasn't busy. Anyways love y'all, god bless and peace out!
-Mira