Chapter 10

It's already been 1 week after the confession and the school year ended. Asta and Noelle cherished all the time being together because they knew that it would be hard to maintain due to Noelle's job. They were legal on both sides but Fuego and Nozel were doubting Asta after they saw him. Mereo didn't mind Noelle entering in a relationship, especially with Asta.

Licita was still against the relationship of Asta and Noelle but Asta doesn't give a single crap about her opinion. He really loves Noelle and it won't be changed. Yami was trying to ask Asta for information from Noelle but Asta declines because he didn't entered the relationship to take advantage.

Noelle hasn't seen Asta's family but she knew that he had problems with his family that he doesn't want to talk about. She wants to be a mature woman for Asta but Asta doesn't want that. Asta said that he fell inlove with Noelle because of what she was. She doesn't need to change, she was loved because she was acting like herself.

Asta and Noelle were currently on a date right now and it was still on the cafe where they went on a coffee date the first time. "Asta, I feel like I won't live for another 2 years." Noelle said but she felt a hand hitting her on the cheeks which was a wake up slap from Asta.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR, HUH!?" Noelle said. "See, how will you die if you're that furious after a slap? You'll kill everyone." Asta said with a giggle and Noelle realized her actions which made her embarrassed since the employees were looking at them.

The two exchanged food and the romantic feeling around them was felt around the cafe. Everyone was loving the moment. The couple paid and left the cafe. "Asta, we haven't go on a date except for coffee dates, when do you want to go on one?" Noelle asked. "Wanna go to a mall and play on the arcade?" Asta asked and Noelle immediately nodded. "Wait, let me go home first, I'll get something." Noelle said and Asta went to accompany her which was one of his biggest mistakes in life.

Asta and Noelle went to the Silvamillion residences and Asta waited outside the house. He sat there peacefully when he felt a quinque was put on his neck as a threat. "Yo, Noelle's boyfriend." Nozel said. "Hi, Sir Nozel! Why are you doing this?" Asta asked. "You think you can play with my little sister, Shadow?" Nozel said which made Asta nervous.

"What do you mean Shadow? I'm a human." Asta replied. "That's your reply? Aren't you supposed to ask what is Shadow or who is Shadow? Yet you reply that you're a human immediately. You also resemble the 4-tailed beast, Licita. You sound like Shadow when we cornered him." Nozel said making Asta want to make his kagune appear.

Nozel was about to wound Asta when Noelle suddenly appeared and shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND? QUINQUES ARE USED FOR GHOULS AND NOT FOR HUMANS!" Noelle shouted from the door. "Tsk, be grateful that Noelle is alive, you could've died there." Nozel whispered as he went back inside the house. Before he entered, he said to Noelle that "Be careful of your so-called boyfriend." and made Noelle mad.

Nozel met with Fuegoleon and Fuego asked him if he was successful in eliminating Asta and Nozel just cursed. "So you failed huh." Fuego said with a smirk. "Noelle arrived. I can't let Noelle hate me." Nozel replied. "So you guys are trying to kill innocents because you guys suspected it huh." Kirsch said and the two were guilty.

"What did my brother do to you?" Noelle asked. "Nothing, he just pointed his quinque on my neck and said that I was that ghoul named Shadow." Asta said making Noelle furious. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DATE SOMEONE WHO BADLY WOUNDED MY BROTHER? ESPECIALLY A GHOUL IN THAT CASE! IS HE STUPID OR SOME?" Noelle asked and Asta tried to calm her down.
_________________________________________

"Dorothy, are you sure that you'll be able to pull this mission off?" Mereo asked. "Believe in me ma'am, I'll accomplish this even if it'll kill me." Dorothy said. She was tasked to follow this man called Black Bird. She was an S class ghoul and she was identified as a Black Bull member. She followed her until they reached a certain bar. "Oi Dorothy, don't forget to send the location if you manage to confirm." Mereo added and Dorothy gulped. "So damn risky. I'll turn on my microphone just in case." Dorothy replied as she followed Black Bird inside the bar.

She entered it and saw Black Bird enter a suspicious underground door. She swiftly dashed towards it and managed to enter. Black Bird noticed it and tried to attack Dorothy but she evaded. "WHO ARE YOU!?" Black Bird asked but Dorothy just laughed. "I never thought that an S Ranked Ghoul can be cuter than me." Dorothy replied and asked Black Bird's name. "Just call me Nero. What's your motives?" Nero asked. "To reveal the base of the Black Bulls." Dorothy said when feather liked attacks went to her. "So you're an Ukaku huh." Dorothy said as she deflected the attacks with her sword like quinque.

Finral and Gauche arrived and defended Nero. "NERO, RUN! SHE'S BAD DEAL!" Finral said before having his head sliced by Dorothy. Nero didn't look back and ran towards the main lobby. "1 down." Dorothy said before stabbing Gauche in the stomach. She twisted her sword, pulled it out, and stabbed Gauche's heart and twisted it again. "2 down." Dorothy added which made Mereoleona cheer.

"Thank God I sent Dorothy, she's definitely the strongest if I wasn't an investigator." Mereo commented. Dorothy sent the location and Mereo already wrote a plan for the raid.

Dorothy grabbed her quinque after killing the two bulls. She slowly walked towards the hallway as she shouted "I KILLED TWO OF YOUR GOONS! COME OUT, SOMEONE WHO'S STRONG!" Dorothy shouted.

Everyone from the main lobby heard it and they confirmed that Finral and Gauche were dead since Nero just arrived. Asta wasn't present which made Licita jealous. Asta may be dead but he may be alive.

Dorothy reached the main lobby and was surprised that there was no one there. She was suddenly stabbed by 8 kagunes. Kagunes of Julius, Yami, Licita, Liebe, Nero, Vanessa, Henry and Charmy. "Hehe, you might've killed me but you already lost. Goodbye." Dorothy said before doing her one last slash on Henry's head, killing him which made everyone surprised because she managed to move in that situation.

"If this is her strength then how strong is Mereoleona right now?" Licita asked and Mereo was laughing on her chair. "SEE YOU SOON, LICITA!" Mereo shouted and everyone heard it. The bulls regrouped and made a plan as everyone ate Dorothy.

Hoho, war arc. I might stop Clover High for this arc. That's all, God bless and Peace out!
-Minami