Chapter 21

3 days have passed since Asta suddenly disappeared.

"Oi Asta, you seem down lately. Our customers will be sad if they see you frowning." Elaine said to Asta. "I'm fine, it's just a small problem." Asta replied. "You can tell me if you need to open up to somebody." Elaine said. "Yeah yeah, I'll tell you if I have problems." Asta said as he served a customer.

Noelle was lying down on her bed, she doesn't want to go to work anymore. If her work was the one who made Asta leave her then she might as well leave it and get Asta back. "Oi Noelle, we need you. We found the Black Bulls' current location." Nozel said from the door. "You still miss Asta? HE WON'T RETURN IF YOU KEEP SULKING LIKE THAT!" Nozel added.

Noelle stood up and picked her upgraded quinque which was still the same Murasakiha that she used since she started killing ghouls. She opened the door and saw Nozel waiting. "Go straight to your office and we'll discuss it there. I don't want to talk about job when I'm at home." Nozel said and Noelle nodded.

"DANTE! I WANT TO KILL GHOULS AGAIN!" Vanica shouted. "YOU'RE PREGNANT! YOU COULD'VE KILLED MORE GHOULS IF YOU WASN'T THAT ITCHY!" Dante replied. "I swear I'll kill everyone from the Black Bulls! They were the squad that killed Zenon!" Vanica growled. "He died because we fought uncle, did you forgot?" Dante said and Vanica said no.

Noelle went to her office and saw Kahono and Kiato waiting for her. "Yo chief, you've been absent for days!" Kiato said and Noelle smiled. "I had a fever. I thought that I needed rest so I went on a break." Noelle replied.

Kahono and Kiato were Noelle's right hand. They were talented in the battlefield as they dance around enemy attacks. Kahono became Noelle's best friend and Kiato was a close one. "Look at Noelle, she looks restless." Kiato said to Kahono. "Maybe she had a bad week? I don't know." Kahono replied.

"Noelle, this is the location of the Black Bulls." Nozel said as he busted Noelle's doors. "Sir Nozel is always like that." Kahono said and Kiato nodded. "I'll go there by myself. I think I can manage." Noelle said and Nozel was worried. "Are you sure? This team isn't like the Golden Dawn." Nozel said. "I almost killed Shadow back then, why are you worried about me?" Noelle asked. "IS IT BAD THAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY FAMILY MEMBER THAT I HAVE!?" Nozel said.

"Oi oi, let me out of this drama." Kiato said and Kahono just stayed quiet.

"I'll kill Shadow today with my own hands, you can back me up from a far if you think I'm struggling." Noelle said as she picked up her Murasakiha and walked away. "Tch, MEREOLEONA, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RAISED THIS WOMAN SO ARROGANT AND RECKLESS!" Nozel thought.

Noelle rode a motorcycle. "A restaurant in Saussy called 'Elaine's Haven' huh." Noelle thought as she made her speed faster. Kahono and Kiato followed her in a distance because they were worried. "She definitely forgot to change clothes." Kiato said. "What do you mean, pervert." Kahono said. "How are you gonna fight a group of ghouls with a skirt and a polo on?" Kiato said and Kahono understood what he meant.

Noelle reached the location and opened the door of the restaurant. "Welcome to Elaine's Haven?" The man said and they made eye contact.

"Asta?"
"Noelle?"

"I never thought I'd meet you this soon." Asta said. "Oi Asta, save the reunions for later, serve the woman." Elaine said as Noelle approached them. She summoned her Murasakiha and pointed the sword to Elaine's throat. "Dare to speak one more word and I'll kill you." Noelle said and Elaine was about to speak when Asta covered his mouth. "SHE'S SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, DON'T SPEAK!" Asta said.

The customers left the building in a rush and Noelle laughed. "So you left me because of her?" Noelle asked Asta. "What does she mean?" Elaine thought. "STUPID, WHY WOULD I REPLACE YOU! I LEFT SUDDENLY BECAUSE IT WAS A PROMISE!" Asta said. "I already knew you were Shadow even before the war ended 3 years ago." Noelle said.

"Then why didn't you left me? You knew that I was a ghoul! A ghoul who killed your mom!"
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I'M WILLING TO GIVE UP MY JOB JUST FOR YOU!"
"NO! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR JOB? YOU WERE RAISED TO BE THE GREATEST GHOUL INVESTIGATOR!"
"Then how do you know those things?"
"Mereo told me when she was alive. She said she'll train you until you surpass everyone, including her."

"ASTA, RUN AWAY!" Liebe shouted as he punched Noelle in the gut catching her off guard. Nero took Elaine and put her on Asta's back. "OI ASTA, PROTECT ELAINE!" Liebe said as he felt that his body was pierced. "It's rude to cut someone's talk like that." Noelle said to Liebe.

Liebe tried to pull the sword out but Noelle twisted the sword, causing him more pain. Nero was about to attack Noelle when she felt that her hands were cut. "SHE HAS TWO DAMN SWORDS! BE CAREFUL NERO!" Liebe said as he was trying his best to live.

Nero was angry, she saw Liebe crying. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" Nero shouted as she sent more attacks with her kagune just to get blocked. "WE'RE SS CLASS GHOULS! WHY IS SHE MAKING US LOOK LIKE A CLASS!" Nero thought as she felt a strong blow on her back.

Klaus and Letoile arrived and attacked Noelle. "More SS classes, just great." Noelle said as she continued fighting. Asta brought Elaine and ran away to the hide out. He saw everyone there waiting for him. "NOELLE IS HERE, SHE'S FIGHTING FOUR MEMBERS AT THE RESTAURANT!" Asta said. "SHALL I SLICE HER UP!?" Jack asked. "No, we need to retreat for now. It'll be hard to kill her as a group." Asta said and everyone nodded. They took the emergency exit and ran away without a trace.

Klaus, Letoile and Liebe were down on the ground bleeding while Noelle was standing there woundless. "Ghouls have gone soft, I want to fight Asta soon." Noelle said. "You won't be able to kill him." Nero said as she was struggling to get up. "Silence, insect." Noelle said as she transformed her Murasakiha to a spear and stabbed Nero.

"4 SS Class Ghouls are killed, we can retreat for now." Noelle said to her phone and the siblings were surprised. "So she knew that we were following her." Kahono said as they saw Noelle come outside the restaurant.

"She's scary, I never thought that you were in a relationship with a strong woman, Asta." Elaine said. "Yeah, I love her but I think I need to move on, it'll be a hindrance to us ghouls if I keep my communication with her." Asta said. "WE COULD'VE KILLED HER THERE! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY, ASTA!" Nacht shouted. "We can't kill her without losing many. I want to fight her all by myself in a large area." Asta replied. "You just wanna fight her." Morgen said and Asta nodded. "NERO AND LIEBE WILL DIE!" Yami said.

"That ain't my fault that they're weak." Asta replied. "ARE YOU DAMN CRAZY!?" Yami asked. "Perhaps I am" Asta replied.

I have no important announcements so god bless and peace out!
-Minami