Chapter 4

3 months have passed since the ghoul incident and Noelle is training hard to be able to defend herself. She asked Mereo for personal training since she's the best woman in terms of fighting. Noelle vows that she will be the one to kill Shadow and Sylph as she was given two blades as her quinque to defend herself from ghoul attacks.

Her flexibility and agility was unparalleled and her strength for a woman is unusual. She named her quinque as "Murasakiha" since her two blades were color red and blue. She was out there for blood.

Asta is now an SS+ class ghoul and is now hunted by strong ghoul investigators such as Dorothy Unsworth and Fuegoleon Vermillion, the brother of Mereoleona but they failed.

Yuno is now considered an SS class ghoul due to his famous murder of First Class Investigator Nebra Silva and Associate Special Class Investigator Randall Luftair.

Asta kept himself from eating humans and ghouls so he decided to drink coffee for the rest of his life. He'll only eat meat when necessary.

Mereoleona was itching to kill ghouls since Nozel hasn't woken up yet and Nebra died. Solid is in danger and Fuegoleon failed to kill Shadow.

Mereo was on her room while thinking deeply. "I shouldn't worry much about Noelle because her skill is definitely on First Class Investigator right now. Solid is the one that makes me nervous." Mereo said.

"Mom! Food is ready!" Noelle shouted from outside and she stood and went to the dining room.
________________________________________

Asta and Yuno were walking towards school when Noelle suddenly shouted from a far and waved to them. "Oi short stack, your woman is calling." Yuno said and Asta smiled. "Stupid, she ain't my woman." Asta replied. Noelle was running towards the two and gave the two hi fives.

"Have y'all heard that the ghoul called Shadow is now an SS+ class? He's scary alright. He even managed to avoid death from mom's brother." Noelle said and Yuno stared at the nervous Asta. "Asta? What's wrong?" Yuno asked teasingly and Asta was mad inside that Yuno was trying to reveal his identity.

"I-idiot, the chance t-that a ghoul m-might attack us i-isn't 0. It bugs me." Asta said and Noelle pulled him to a hug. "Calm down, Asta. You aren't gonna die." Noelle said and Asta blushed. Yuno gave Asta a sign of approval. "YUNOOOOO!!" Asta was shouting mentally.
_________________________________________

"Kirsch, take care! Don't be too reckless because S class ghouls aren't to be ignored." Dorothy said via a call. "Don't worry Associate Special Investigator Dorothy, I got this. I'll beautifully dispose of this ghoul that everyone calls Red Skull." Kirsch said as he prepared his quinque.

"Kirsch, that guy has an Ukaku kagune, better close the gap between you two immediately." Dorothy said. "Don't worry about me, I'll slay this ghoul beautifully!" Kirsch said as he started to run.

It was 11:00 am in the morning and Magna was walking alone. He was suddenly attacked by a blonde haired dude with pink outfit. "You look amazing." Magna said and Kirsch smiled. "Shut up, I'll make this quick." Kirsch said as the two of them clashed.
_________________________________________

Asta and Noelle were on a coffee date on the same store again after they were dismissed. Noelle offered cake to Asta. "Open your mouth." Noelle said as Asta opened his mouth wide. Asta was preparing for the cake to touch his mouth. Noelle put the cake inside Asta's mouth and smiled. "See, you're a softie after all." Noelle said with a blush.

Asta didn't care about the taste. He endured the taste because it was from one of his loved ones. "So.... What's the taste?" Noelle asked and Asta gave her a thumbs up. "It's delicious, maybe because the cake was from you?" Asta said which made everyone smile, even the employees, who witnessed the relationship of the two grow and mature.

"Asta, what will you do if I die?" Noelle suddenly asked Asta. "Huh? Don't speak like that. You're making me worried." Asta said which made Noelle frown. "Well... How can I explain this. Basically, I'll be like mom. I'm about to drop school after this school year." Noelle said. "Why?" Asta asked. "I'll work as a ghoul investigator, it's where I excell." Noelle replied.

"Uhm, what will I do if you die? Continue living, proof that you once lived in this world and someone cared for you I guess." Asta said which made Noelle blush. "Dummy" is the only word that came out from Noelle's mouth.
_________________________________________

Magna lays down after bleeding too much. "You lost to my beautiful quinque! How sad! Now tell me, where's your hideout?" Kirsch asked with a grin. "Kill me, you won't get any information from me." Magna said as Kirsch dealt the final blow to end Magna's life.
_________________________________________

It was already 7:00 pm and the two were walking around the park. Asta and Noelle hung out with each other until night for the first time. "You said that you'll drop from school after this year right?" Asta said and Noelle nodded. "What's the date today?" Asta asked.

"November 13, X2020, Friday." Noelle replied. "So your birthday is on Sunday? Where do you wanna go? My treat." Asta said and Noelle just smiled. "I don't wanna go anywhere. Maybe hang out in my house." Noelle replied and Asta nodded.

The night quickly went by and Asta brought Noelle home and said hi to Mereo. Asta was walking peacefully when his phone started to vibrate all of a sudden.

"Mom? She's worried again isn't she." Asta thought as he answered the call.

"Asta, go home ASAP." Licita said as she dropped the call.

"Mom sounded so serious, I wonder what happened." Asta thought as he scanned the area and wore his robe. He jumped to the roof of a building and started to jump from roofs to roofs.

I was binge watching many anime and was doing some drawing coz I'm trying to improve myself. Might as well drop one of my faves rn. Godbless and Peace Out!
-Minami