Prologue

Reading books is my most favorite thing to do after listening to music

Reading books is my most favorite thing to do after listening to music. Currently I'm loving this book, the final smut chapter is just a scroll away. I'm really excited for this part, I've been waiting for this part for weeks. I excitedly scroll to the final chapter.

I forgot I was walking on the road. The loud sound of the horn caught my attention. I turn to my right and headlights flash on me, blinding my sight. I raise my hand to cover my eyes. Suddenly I was in the air then the ground. I got hit by the bus.

Thick black liquid flow on my glasses. My eyes fall heavy and everything goes silent.

**

Ever wondered what would happen if you become a character of a wattpad book, that too a character you liked the least.

Cecilia Winston, a regular person like you and I gets so much invested in a wattpad she gets hit by a bus, and now she's no more Cecilia, she's Samantha von Ascheberg, Queen of Scelus, who's gonna be dead soon.

She's become a character in a wattpad book. The book goes this way:

Male Lead: King Jasper von Ascheberg.
Female Lead: Soon-to-be-Queen Beth Holston.
Villian: Lady Alice MacLean.

Side characters:

Brother 1: Prince Justin von Ascheberg.
Brother 2: Prince Jacob von Ascheberg.
Current Wife of the Male Lead: Queen Samantha von Ascheberg.

Extras:

Madam Carla.
Duke Samuel Ludvig.
Butler Hampton.

The novel begins with the wedding of Samantha and Jasper, it was an arranged contracted marriage mostly for power. Alice loved Jasper deeply and to get him she kills Samantha, but soon gets executed. Jasper them meets the love of his life: Beth. And they have their happily ever after.

The End.

But now Cecilia being Samantha she knows she's going to die, she'll do her best to survive. And in the process she changes a lot of the main story. But will she survive till the end or her death come anyway?
Read to know!:)

COPYRIGHT© 2021 Becoming his Only Queen by Sinch Ana.
All rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. References to real people, events, establishments, organizations, or locations are intended only to provide a sense of originality and are used fictitiously. All characters are a figment of the author’s imagination, and all incidents and dialogue are drawn from the author’s mind's eye and are not to be interpreted as real. Though several people, places, and events portrayed in this book can resemble the real, the story is fiction that the author has made up for entertainment purposes only.

**

Heloooooo!!

Hope you all are doing well. Stay safe and healthy.

New book!! Contains mature content ( also a little force and unpleasant things). You can discontinue reading if you want.

Do vote and Comment:)