Chapter 19 - Samantha

I get pinned to the door as soon as we enter his room which is now mine as well, climbing up the stairs infront of him and deliberately swaying my hips more than necessary had done the thing

His lips came on mine strong and hungry, I don't hold back either. His hands fumble with the buttons of my shirt, I raise my hands to help him but it was too late. He rips the shirt off pushing it over my shoulder, his palm comes on the small of my back as he presses my body to his.

His hand moves over to my ass while I pull on his belt. "So greedy." I pull on his bottom lip trying to smile. He flicks my bra and I take it off, his head dunks to suck on my aroused nipples. The sensitive bud tightens under his tongue leaving me panting by the time he's done.

He gets on his knees pulling my pants and panties down, he looks up at me and I forget how to breathe. He's a fucking wet dream come true. "Gorgeous." He says and puts his mouth to work.

I push myself on the tiptoes moaning and pulling on his hairs, he seems to like it. "Let's move to the bed!" I say, my legs would give out any moment now. I don't trust them. He doesn't stop but goes harder and faster instead.

I claw at the door and throw my head back as he gets more greedy and demanding, he slips his fingers inside me making me cry.

"Come for me darling." That's my limit, my legs wobble and my body shudders as I come down from my high.

He picks me in his arms before I fall to the ground, "You look proud." I say as he places me on the bed.

His smirk only widens, "That I am." He says un buttoning his shirt. I push myself on my knees and do the rest for him. He pushes his pants down getting naked for me.

I smile and kiss his neck then down his chest, touching and licking his golden skin. His palm moves over the curve of my breast to my hips, he lifts me and pins me to the bed so smoothly I'd think I'm a doll.

His lips come on mine and I taste my tangy arousal on his tongue. It just makes everything more erotic, he open the drawer on the nightstand and grabs a box then takes out a blue squared foil packet.

"Prepared this time?" I nibble on his shoulder leaving a purple mark. He tears it and rolls the condom over him.

"Don't want to sign you up for something you're not ready." He says before thrusting into me with great easiness. My back arches and I grab his biceps for support.

"How do you know I'm not ready?" I have no idea why I'm saying it, but a kid with his blue eyes and dark hairs suddenly seems tempting.

Jasper smiles beautifully, "I just know." He kisses me and his thrusts go faster and harder making my brain shut, he is all I can see, hear, taste, touch and feel.

I sign out his name like a prayer as he give me another orgasm, his body stills over mine as he finds his. He pulls out and gets rid of the condom, he eyes me expectantly. I wipe the sweat on his forehead, "You look tired."

"That's the last thing I am right now."

I laugh and roll over, "Take me from the back this time." I say over my shoulder and he groans. I hear foil tear and he's inside me again. He palms my ass cheek while bitting on my neck, it feels fucking perfect.

My insides clench making him groan louder, "You like that?" He asks bitting on my neck again. I moan and clench around him again.

"So good!" I moan dropping my head on the pillow, "God I love it!" I exclaim, I feel him smile against my skin as he thrusts inside me. His hand around me strokes my clit giving me an instant release, he thrusts a few more time before stilling over me.

He tries to pull out but I grab his ass and stop him, "Don't." I turn to look at his face, he looks amused.

"Okay, let me take off the condom atleast." He says, I give him five seconds for that. He's inside me again, I moan in satisfaction.

"Don't take it out." I order weakly before sleeps lures me in.

**

I wake up to two arms around me, I'm on my side and Jasper behind me. I move my legs, sparks shoot through whole of my body making my back arch. My insides clench around him, he groans as he gets hard inside me.

This is the what I signed up for.

His hand moves between my legs to adjust himself inside me, it grazes my clit setting my nerves on a rush.

He doesn't move or do anything further, "Jasper." I turn to look at him, his eyes are closed and he seems to be asleep. His eyebrows pull together as I slowly take him out a little and thrust him back inside me.

Jasper's arm tightens around my stomach stopping me from moving, he snuggles into my neck making my heart feel warm and nice.

We fit so perfectly together.

I smile and relax back into him, I raise my hand and run it in his hairs. It feels smooth and soft to touch, his hand cups my breast and I gasp when he pulls on my nipple.

"Such a seductress." He says into my ear in a rough, deep voice that makes me even wetter.

I wiggle my ass which makes him grab my hip, "I didn't do anything." I say innocently, he bites my ear making me squeal.

His hand trail over the curves of my breast to my waist then rests on my ass. He rubs my skin moving his palm to my inner thigh, "Then what is this?" He rubs my sex making me arch my back.

"It's called a needy wife's reaction to her husband." I say dramatically. He let's out a throaty laugh and kisses down my neck, he pull out of me which has me attacking him.

"Calm down dear wife." He hovers over me grinning. "Let me fulfill my wife's needs." He grabs a condom, rolls it over and slips inside me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

My legs wrap around his torso, "You're doing a good job at it husband." I pull back and kiss the side of his lips, he gives me one of his belly fluttering smiles and fastens his thrusts.

Our releases hits us and his body lowers on mine, he gets rid of the condom. I move a strand of hair from his forehead, "I'll start taking pills. I don't like you using a condom." I say, he smiles and stands up, grabs a condom then picks me in his arms.

"Please do. I don't like it either." He says which has me grinning.

"Where are you taking me to?"

"To shower."

**

Don't forget to vote and comment!:)