Chapter 1 - Samantha

This really has to be a big ass dream

This really has to be a big ass dream. Or I've finally gone insane due to overworking.

Living as a wattpad novel character makes no sense whatsoever. I wouldn't believe myself, even now this all seems unrealistic but I don't seem to find an option.

I descend the stairs to go to the dinning room for dinner. I don't really have an appetite but it's time I faces things head-on. The guard opens the door for me, all five pairs of eyes turn to me. I have only seen two faces after entering this delusional world or whatever it is.

Madam Carla. The one who plays the guardian. Probably as old as my grandma, grey hairs - that hint it's time for her retirement - wrinkles pulling on her cheeks, and blue eyes that look tired. Personally my first impression of her wasn't nice. I have a gut feeling she doesn't like me, maybe she thought there were better ladies to stand next to her preserved jewel of a king.

The other person I know is Butler Hampton. The kindest soul I've ever met, he reminds me of someone from where I belong. His hairs aren't as grey as Madam Carla's, he is always smiling. He seemed genuinely concerned when I was sick, he was the one who called the doctor and took care of everything related.

He stood near the table, I smile at him, he dips his chin as if showing his respect.

I drag my eyes to the person sitting next to him, ocean blue eyes greeted mine. I felt like I forgot how to breathe for a moment there.

He is gorgeous.

He has to be imaginary, no way in Antarctica he's real.

The sharp jawline and elegant- sculpted cheekbones, the lean frame and dark hairs that were messed indicating he just washed them.
He's surreal.

"How long do you plan on ogling me?" His perfect lips move, it takes me a minute to get what he said.

"Excuse me?"

Tell me I heard wrong, tell me he didn't just call me out in front of all these people. Even if I was staring this isn't the way to say it.

"You are late, standing there and staring isn't helping it." His voice is deep, manly and cold as an iceberg. The iceberg that just hit the titanic of good opinions that I had about him.

Truth being told. Never judge anyone by just looks. They always ruin it by opening their mouths.

"The food is getting cold." He says, his eyes stare straight at me from under those thick brows.

"Pardon me." I rub my palms over my skirt, Butler Hampton pulls a chair for me. It's next to Madam Carla and the iceberg.

My hands itch to grab another seat far away and sit but that'll but the butler in bad place, I force myself to sit. I finally take a good look at the boys sitting against me.

Very much resemblance to the iceberg but they don't have that magnetic pull. I can't stop my eyes from watching him again, he's just too . . . . . Hot? Attractive?. . . . Fictional.