Chapter 14 - Samantha

Oh

Oh. My. God.

Sparks and fireworks are all I can think about. It's like Diwali in my body, I'm still tingling. I roll over my side as I hear the door shut behind him.

"Bloody hell Jasper!" I grab the cushion tightly. "What magic have you done over me?"

I can still feel his hands rubbing over me. I press a hand between by legs trying to hold the feeling, I don't want it to be over yet.

I close my eyes, his dark eyes staring at me with so much intensity. Him rubbing his hard on between my legs felt like utopia, it makes me wonder when I'd feel it again.

I think this is who I was before, a needing horny lady who died alone.

The tailor, Gwen takes my measurements for new shirts and pants. I convinced Madam Carla to let me wear pants, but on a condition that they are customized and well fit.

"You are very fit my queen." Gwen says. I want to tell her to call me by my name but Madam Carla had strictly ordered to not let anyone other than royalty call me by my name. It sucks.

"You are too kind Gewn, I've clearly put on more weight." I cup my belly fat.

She smiles, "Maybe you are pregnant."

I look at her with wide eyes, "That would be so scandalous! I only married three weeks ago, I look like I'd be four months pregnant." I say and she laughs.

The thought spreads over the fact that I'd have to get pregnant at a point.

The thought doesn't makes me sick anymore, it excites me. Just having his hands over me felt so good, his naked body over mine would just take me to heaven.

I blush furiously, that has Gwen narrowing her eyes at me. I shake my head and her lips pull into a teasing smile. "Stop!" I exclaim covering my face, it has her laughing again.

My phone vibrates, I excuse myself and walk to the widow to answer the call from Madam Carla.

"I thought I told you I had a fitting appointment." I toss a toffee in my mouth.

"I'm well aware my queen, but you still haven't chosen a lady in waiting. I need it for the ball, we don't have a lot of time."

"Oh crap, I totally forgot that. I'll tell you by tomorrow. Promise."

"Please do." She hangs up.

I sigh and toss my phone on the window cushion, Gwen leaves after taking my measurements and promising the pants to be ready by the end of the month.