Chpater 11 - Samantha

I find Justin drawing something on his digital notepad, I take the seat against him on the coffee table

"Hey stranger." I call and he looks up at me, he blinks a couple of time then sits up straight making me chuckle.

"Hi. How are you?"

I cross my legs and shrug, "Surviving, what are you doing?" I peek at his screen but he quicky turns it off making me more curious.

"Just something I'm currently working on." He says, "How's the party planning going?" He glances at my notepad. I sigh.

"That's the reason I came to you."

He puts his device on the table and gives me his full attention, "Oh sure, what's up?"

I show him the guest list Madam Carla gave me saying I should sort it out and invite only a small required amount of people, "I have no idea about these people except my Dad. Please do this for me and I'll be in your favour." I plead.

He chuckles and takes the list, "Well nothing I can't do," He gives the list a once over. I grin. "But it's gonna charge a lot."

I smirk, "I'm the Queen, ask and it's yours." I relax back on the chair.

He raises a brow at me, "Well I can't think of anything right now, but I'll let you know soon." He says, I nod and stand up.

"Don't mess it up or Carla will chew me and spit me out like a gum." I say, we both laugh. I depart to see the other things.

The schedule Madam Carla made almost made me die of exhaustion, but of course that didn't stop me from sharing that ground shaking passionate kiss with Jasper and almost asking him to come in.

I'm attracted to him a lot, the wet dream this morning was a clear sign of it. I barely managed to keep my cool when I met him earlier, I fled like a squirrel.

After returning from the temple I've come to adjust to this lifestyle, my memories about the past have completely faded. But I know the gist, I know this isn't me. I remember the wattpad story, I remember all awful things that's supposed to happen to me.

But the twist is:  I'm gonna change it.

Dear author,
Your story was fab but when you see it from the 'side character who gets killed' POV, it's awful. Nobody wants to be dead, or dumb. So I'm gonna make a little change, I'm gonna be smart and save my poor ass from getting killed.

I'll try my best to not mess with you perfect story as much as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Samantha, who won't die in the story she's about to write.