Chapter 16 - Samantha

If this was a dream I wish this never ends, Jasper's hands and mouth on me is all can ever ask for

If this was a dream I wish this never ends, Jasper's hands and mouth on me is all can ever ask for. I turn of the lights and lay on the bed, the light from the lamp illuminates enough.

I struggle to take off my bra, his hand move behind back and he smoothly gets it off. His eyes take their time appreciating me then so does his mouth, it feels warm. I arch my back and let his hands undress me completely naked.

I hated it when he talked to me like the iceberg he used to be. I'd rather have him shout and yell at me than ignoring me. He's grown on me and I've never felt this way for anyone before. I understood that he understood what happened between me and Justin, I came to explain it to him and hear his thoughts but things took a different turn.

In my defense it was the glass of wine I chugged before following him to his room.

"Oh Jasper." I sigh as his hand touch my wet folds and his mouth latches to my other breast. My one hand grabs on his shoulder and the other grabs the sheets tugging tightly.

Jasper pulls back and looks at me, "It's gonna hurt." He looks concerned, I smile and hold his face.

"I know you're gonna be gentle."

"When you look like that. I don't have an option." He says which makes me chuckle. He takes off his shirt and my mouth waters at the sight.

I wrap my hands around his neck, "You can go rough next time." I whisper, goosebumps lit over his skin. His mouth attacks mine, I kiss him back instantly.

He goes down kissing and exploring ever inch of my body, I hesitate a little when he kisses below my belly button.

The fat there is noticeable, "Jasper-" I trail and he looks up at me. "That's enough." I say pulling his face up.

"It's no where near enough." He kisses my palms and pins them to the bed. "You are beautiful, my queen." His eyes lock with mine in an intense stare that shoos away every little insecurity of mine.

The lower he goes the faster my heart beat gets, it's nothing like I read. He know exactly how to pleasure a woman. His head between my legs is the sexiest thing ever.

I moan as I orgasm into his mouth, "How many woman have you done this to?" I blurt out, he looks up at me.

"Doesn't matter." He comes up to kiss my mouth, I can taste a little salt and tingle on his tongue. "Coz you'll be the last woman."

My heart swells at his words. "Do I taste that good?" I smirk.

He kisses my chin, "Never tasted anything more good." He smoothly eases two fingers inside me. I gasp at the burning sensation. My nails dig into his shoulder which makes him hiss.

"Still tight darling." He breathes, "Not turned on enough?" He kisses below my neck that makes my body jerk.

"Holy hell!" My hips buck up, he holds me down with my other hand.

He pushes in and out a few times before it starts to feel good. "If I cum again, I'm done for the day." I say, he looks startled and his movements stop.

"I've heard women don't orgasm the first time they have sex." He says, I chuckle. Well I've had sex before, not in this body. And I don't remember orgasming, I thought it depends on the man.

"Not confident enough my king?" I stroke his jaw, he takes the challenge which makes me grin wider.

He pauses mid way, "I don't have a condom." He says like he lost a billion dollar deal.

"You're my husband baby." I wrap my legs around his waist, it only makes him panic more.

"I'll get you pregnant!" He exclaims.

I pull on his shoulders, "My periods are due soon. Don't worry." I say, he still looks unsure. I push him and sit up, I silence him and kiss down his neck.

I tug on his pants, I pull them down with force that has him laughing. He's hard has a rock and still wants to stop.

I wrap my hands around his shaft, "My Queen-"

"Hmm." I lick his tip, it has his eyes widening and shutting. I ease him i to my mouth wetting him with my saliva. His hand find my hairs and start to move my head to his pleasure, I can still feel him holding back.

I pull back when he's close and get on his lap, he looks startled, "Are you serious gonna make me do all the work?" I touch our naked skin, we both sigh with pleasure.

He lays me on my back and hovers on me, I feel his tip touch my folds.
"I'm still not-" I push the tip inside me, his body jerks. "God you'll he the death of me!" He pushes himself harder.

I'm crazy turned on, he slips in easily but the pain is there but nothing I can't handle. Tears go down my cheek involuntarily, he licks them off them showers kisses on my face that makes me chuckle.

"You're fine?" He asks with concern, I nod and press my lips on his. He kisses me back carefully thrusting inside me. His hands rest on either sides of my head with my hand beneath them, our fingers intervened together, he feels closer than ever.

I wrap my legs around him as his thrusts grow hard and fast. His hand slips between us and he rub my sensitive spot, I moan feeling my body shudder. He jerks his hips in a manner he hits straight to my gspot making me see literal stars.

"Jasper!" I'm close, I'm so close. His body tightens, a few more thrusts and I orgasm triggering his. He tries to pull out but I hold him in place, he groans as he shoots inside me.

His body goes limp above mine, he flops next to me. His arm wraps around me and he pulls me closer to him. I hug his chest and rest my head on his shoulder, the place between my legs feels wet and sticky.

I can't believe I let him release inside me. His hand stroke my hairs, I sigh in content and feel my eyes get heavy. He kisses my forehead, "Sleep. I'll clean up." He whispers making me smile.

I welcome the peaceful sleep coming my way.

**

I'm feeling really grateful today! We reached 1k+ reads! Thank you everyone for reading my book. I just feel so happy. Thank you for your support!:)

Love you all!❤