Chapter 20 - Samantha

Ball

Ball. It's finally the ball.

I dance around the room feeling really positive, it feels like heaven. Sex with Jasper is awesome, I never thought it would make me glow.

"My Queen you need to get ready!" Gwen says troubled, I take her hands in mine and dance in circles. A laugh slips through her lips and she halts to a stop, "Madam Carla will get angry, the guests will start to arrive soon!" She makes me stand still and unzips my pencil dress. It drops to my ankles and I step out of it.

Gwen puts the band over my belly making it look flat, I appreciatively look at myself. I step into the blue ball gown, she zips it.

"I'll let the make up artist in." She says, I hug her.

"Thank you for the beautiful gown." I smile, she returns the smile.

"It was my pleasure your majesty." She says.

After two hours my makeup and hair are done. Gwen straightens my gown once again before I step out, the heels are bigger than the ones I usually wear.

"Good evening my queen." Aaron greets me, he was signed my personal bodyguard yesterday.

"Good evening Aaron." I smile.

I walk downstairs to the ballroom and he follows, my eyes quickly search for my happiness - my husband.

Rather I see Justin, dressed in a brown tuxedo looking like a prince he is. He sees me and walks to me, "You look beautiful." He asks for my hand, I give it so he can kiss it.

"You look good too Justin." I smile, he apologized for his behavior that night and I really couldn't hold a grudge against him. He a really good friend to me so I put everything behind us and forgave him.

"Good? Aunt Catherine is going to make a comment about that." He sighs which makes me chuckle.

I scratch my chin assessing him again, "Now that I look again, you look really good." I say, he rolls his eyes dramatically.

"No need to butter me. Your husband's here." He looks behind me.

I turn around almost quickly, Jasper walks in with grace and power. My heart races and I'm jumping internally. God he's jaw dropping.

He's wearing a royal blue three piece Armani suit, it hugs him like a second skin showing how well built he is under the cloth.

His eyes meet mine and his lips pull into a gorgeous smile, "Good evening, my queen." He doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me.

"Good evening, my king." I kiss his cheek, "I just mentally orgasmed at sight of you." I whisper into his ears, his eyes widen slightly as he kisses my cheek.

"Don't tempt me darling." He whispers back and I smile seductively at him.

I step back and let him hug Justin, they exchange a we words while I look around the room for the birthday boy.