Chapter 15 - Jasper

Hell with concentration, I couldn't get any work done without going through them twice

Her flushed cheeks and swollen lips are all I could think about, God what I'd do to have a taste of her again.

The thought of seeing her excites me, I change and head down for dinner. I catch a glimpse of her and Justin from the first floor, I slow down watching them.

Justin is holding her wrist and she's glaring at him. I can't say I'm not confused.

"Please listen to me. I don't want to hurt you." My brother sounds desperate.

She hisses, "Well you are hurting me." Her voice is angry.

He let's go of her wrist, "I'm sorry for what I did. It was idiotic of me." He looks like he'll cry.

Curiosity perks and stop to watch them, more like eavesdrop.

"But you meant what you said, right?" Her sentences come like wip slashes now.

Didn't know my women could get so defensive.

"I'll stop." He drops his head, "I'll change." He looks up at her. "Please don't hate me." His body shakes.

My heart aches, I step forward and place a hand on his shoulder. His body goes stiff and my queen's eyes widen at the sight of me.

I might not have a clear picture of what happened between these two but I sure am not dumb to read into it. Some part of me is angry at both of them. But the major part feels sorry.

Maybe if I didn't have forced this marriage on my queen she'd have found her happily ever after with Justin, it's senseless but I feel guilty.

I turn him around and engulf him in a hug, no words leave my mouth. With so many emotions fighting within me I chose to shut them and put on my cold exterior, it makes everything easy, bearable.

"Let's have dinner." I pat his back and walk into the dining room without giving any attention to the shocked eyes staring at me.

I can't stop the pain that pulls on my chest for ignoring her. My mood must be visiblely showing, Jacob entered with a grin that drops as soon as he sees me. Madam Carla stiffens too.

The food gets served, everyone hesitate to eat. My stomach crunches, the want for food is long gone. I force the food inside my mouth, it tastes like a lump of nothing.

I empty my plate and get out, taking the guilt of ruining a nice dinner. I'm about to shut the door when someone stops it, I stop to look at who. My heart skips a beat, she looks angry but more sad.

"Do you want anything?" My voice comes out cold like it always used to be, I don't like using that tone on her.

She winces, "Don't be like this." Her lower lip trembles and she nibs on it.

I look away, "I don't understand what you're saying." I struggle to speak the words. She walks in and shuts the door. I narrow my eyes at her, "What do you think you're -" She pushes on her tip toes and kisses me.

My body goes stiff, a soft sigh leaves my lips. Her hands push on my chest as if pleading me to do something. I shut everything up and pick her in my arms, she quickly warps her legs around me as I kiss her with full force.

Guilt be dammed.

She's my wife and I can do whatever-

No. It's not fair to her.

I pull away, she searches my face. "What's wrong Jasper?" She holds my face. Her palms feel cold on my skin, I lean into them.

"Why are you here Samantha?" I ask with my eyes cold, she winces again.

"Don't call me that."

I raise my brow, "Isn't that your name?" I ask with a tiny bit of amusement.

"I'm your queen. That's what I want to be called by you." She kisses my cheek. My heart swells with emotions, I can't stop the little smile that pulls on my lips.

She notices it before I recover and kisses me again. My hands on her ass tightens as she pushes her tongue into my mouth.

She pushes at me with force, I take a few steps back and sit myself on the couch. She straddles me and starts rubbing over, I graon and try to pull away but she has me totally locked.

She kisses down my neck, "You asked what I want?" She looks up at me with flushed cheeks. "You. I want you." Her hands drag over my chest to my belt. My hips jerk and she moans.

I need to take my hands off her but God she feels too good to touch. I can tell she's gained weight with makes her curves more comfortable to hold.

I throw my head back over the headrest trying to think anything to gain control and not sway away in the moment. "Is it because you feel obligated?" I ask. She stops for a second then continues kissing my neck.

"I'm might be obligated to be the perfect queen which I'm not." She looks at me, I do too.

My hands move instinctively to her hairs, "Perfection is overrated." I say which earns me a chuckle, my heart beat quickens.

"But I don't feel obligated now." She rubs herself over my hardening cock. "I want you so bad Jasper. I always have. Since the first day I laid eyes on you." She kisses the side of my lips avoiding eye contact because she's embarrassed.

My grip on her tightens and I pull her closer to me, "Don't lie to me." I say gripping her flesh, she groans.

"Why would I? Have you seen a mirror? Any girl out there would want you." She meets my eyes with sincerity.

"Beacuse I'm the king?"

She hmm, "That and." She holds my face, "Your handsome face." Her hand slides down to my chest, she squeezes it and seems to have liked it so does it again. "Your mouth watering chest." Her eyes get dark, she keeps moving her hand down, "These well built legs." Her eyes meet mine. "And I'm also into arm porn when it comes to you." Her words get me to laugh.

She smiles bitting her lips, "You have a beautiful laugh too." She looks proud to have made me laugh.

"Are you drunk?" I ask and she laughs this time. My ears absolutely love the sound.

"Maybe a little." She shifts on my lap, my hands quickly move to her hips. "But I mean every word." The mood gets warm. My heart feels warm, her body against mine feels warm, her mouth on mine feels warm.

I love her.

My heart beat raises and I push her on the couch and claim her like she's mine. Her mouth returns back the gesture with the same want.

I scoop her in my arms and take her to my bed, "I'm making you mine tonight." I pull on her dress, she smiles and cups my face before placing a small kiss on my lips.

"I was yours since I married you Jasper."

**

Thank you so much for you support to the last chapter. I really felt overwhelmed.

Do vote and Comment:) and do recommend my book to your friends who might find it interesting..