Chapter 7 - Samantha

The surprise is no joke, my eyes go wide as I take in the luxurious yacht  at the dock

The surprise is no joke, my eyes go wide as I take in the luxurious yacht  at the dock. My eyes fall on the name J3, I look at him.

"What's does that mean?" I ask pointing at the name. He pushes his hands inside his pockets and stares at the name as if remembering something nice.

"Dad wanted to name the ship after me but Justin and Jacob threw a fit that they wanted to have their own ships as well so mom came up with that name." He says with a small smile tugging on his lips.

"You used to spend time on the ship with your parents? Must have been nice." I say, I never had that chance. Mom died while giving birth to me, Dad used to take me out but soon I grew scared off the reporters trying to show how much I resemble my mom and what not. So I stopped going out.

"Yeah, come on." He helps me get in. I feel like I entered another mansion. My eyes fall on the lavish lounge on board. So many drinks. It's been so long since I had a proper drink.

"Is it okay to drink? I mean won't we get seasickness." I ask, he glances at the bar behind me and shrugs.

"Actually I never thought about it. Wanna give a try?" He walks past me to the bar giving me a challenging smile. I follow him to and sit myself on the stool.

"I should warn you. I'm a really good drinker." I say, I used to always with against . . . . . I don't remember them. I don't remember anything about what or who I was before entering this book. I have this cloudy memories that seems to fade more with passing days. I wrote everything I remember in my phone. I don't want to forget, or I'll become Samantha completely. I don't want that.

He puts a glass infront of me pulling me out of my thoughts. "Then let's have a match." He pours whiskey into two glasses. I take my glass and clink it with his.

"Get ready to loose."

Two more glass and I feel drunk, I forgot this body hasn't ever drunk. The first time was at the flight, it felt so sour and hard to gulp it down. I glance at him, he swirling his glass, the sound of ice clinking his glass is the only sound in the room.

"Feeling drunk already?" He smirks filling our glasses for the third time. I rest my chin on my hand.

I missed this. After a long working day this was my escape from the world. Not being able to remember anyone really gave me a hard time, but this gorgeous man helped me through it. It really meant a lot to me.

"Not a bit." I chug the whole glass and but it on the table with a bang. He lifts his lips with appreciation.

I shake my head clicking my tongue, my head is spinning. I can see multiple Jaspers. I blink trying to clear my vision.

"I think you are drunk darling." He raises from the stool and walks to me. I shake my head disapproving with him, there's no way three glasses can get me drunk. No way.

"You're scared I'll win. Pour me another glass." My voice comes out a little musically. He smiles and takes the glass from me, he places it away and I glare at him.

"Yeah I'm scared. So let's stop this here." He holds my arm, I smile victoriously. "We have to get up early tomorrow. Come on." He wraps his arm around me.

"I hate waking up early." I complain and push his arm away, I'm not a morning person, I'd rather stay up all night.

I turn to look at his gorgeous face, it was inches away from mine. His tan skin is flawless, it looks so smooth. His hairs are set back neatly, a few strands are flying due to the wind. They look soft and silky, my hands itch to mess them up.

Before I know my hands are in his hairs and I've made a mess of them. They are smoother than expected. He let's out a throaty laugh, "What are you doing darling?" He grabs my wrists.

"Who is your darling?" I pull on his hairs, he winces. "Stop calling me names and stop making this butterflies dance in my belly." I glare at him.

"I give you butterflies?" He asks amused. I nod with a pout. I drop my hands from his hairs into my lap. He sneaks a hand under my chin and makes me look at him. He stares for a brief moment, I move closer.

My body itches to be touched by him, he shakes his head, "You're drunk and will probably regret this tomorrow." He says, I frown.

"I'm not drunk." I state as a matter of fact, he doesn't seem convinced. He even went a feet away from me. I get off the stool and walk towards him. I gently place my hand on his chest, it won't hurt to have a tates. Just one taste. I get on my tiptoes ans kiss him.

It was a soft, chaste kiss but the effect I had on me made my knees weak. Sparks spread over my skin, and the heat in my stomach flares. I shudder at the sensation, my heart is thumping loudly under my chest, I bet he can hear it.

Jasper's lips are cool and firm, he taste like whiskey, I want more of him. He didn't move or made any approach on me, he remained still, his chest rose and fell under my palm. I run my tongue along the seam of his lips, seeking entry,
I gasp when he pulls me to him and deepens the kiss. His hand grips the back of my neck making our chest clash, his tongue pushed into my mouth. He slides me to the edge of the counter, my back hits the bar, his other hand slides up my leg and he wraps it around his waist. His thick erection presses against my core, and I rub against it shamelessly, desperate for the friction. I slip my hand beneath his shirt, I feel his smooth skin and hard muscles beneath my fingers.

He groans, and claims my mouth again, the kiss turns fierce. Wanting. Hungry. Desperate. He pulls back, i inch closer not wanting it to end. We are breathing like we ran a marathon, he eyes me hungrily.

"I want you so bad." He whispers rubbing his cheek with mine, I bite my lips inhaling his masculine scent, I rest my forehead on his shoulder. My eyes fall heavy, I grab his muscular bicep and pass out.

**

A hot chapter!🥵
Hope you all like it!

Any type of suggestions are welcomed! Do drop your opinion in the comments.

Press the star button if you liked the chapter:)